The Strange Boy

Caleb POV:
This morning I got dressed and ready for school as usual. I had tossed and turned all night long, and it didn't help that I had gym since practice was canceled because of the rain. I grabbed an umbrella and left the house, ignoring as my mom argued on the phone with her lawyer.

I drove to school and trudged to my locker, I remember the 1st day of school when all I had to worry about was making good impressions. Ryan walked up to me with a smile, Trevor waved heading off to his class early leaving us alone.

"Caleb are you alright?" He asked. 

I nodded grabbing my books, I was too emotionally exhausted to carry on a conversation. He frowned looking behind him, Claire sauntered inside with a stressed expression.

"Be careful Caleb" He warned and scurried to class.

 I groaned leaning my head against my locker, tonight was gonna be a long day. I walked to English and sat in my seat watching the teacher talk, my eyes drooped closed and my head fell against the desk.

"Mr.Emerson!" The teacher screamed.

 I jumped awake noticing I was all alone, class was over. She looked down at me with worry as I groggily sat up.

"Caleb how much sleep did you get last night?" She asked. I groaned inwardly and shook my head.

"I was up talking to Trevor all night" I said forcing a smile. She shook her head pursing her lips.

"I'm writing you a pass to go to the nurse, I want her to check you out" She said and wrote a pass.

I sighed and took the pass from her. I grabbed my stuff and trudged out of the door. Suddenly Claire popped up and grabbed my arm.

"Hey Caleb" she said with a smile.

 I looked at her and suddenly fell unconscious.

"Don't worry Caleb, I'll take care of you" She whispered.

Claire POV:

I watched as he fell to the floor, I smirked and turned to get a football player to carry him to my car.

"Oh no, Caleb" the chemistry teacher said narrowing her eyes. 

I glared at her, she's the same teacher that took Eric from me. I pulled on a sickly sweet smile and stood over Caleb.

"I'm just gonna take him home." I said. She shook her head and walked up to Caleb.

"Don't worry I'll take him" She said and I backed off. 

Mother warned me to be more careful. I narrowed my eyes and stepped away, my chance will come soon. I nodded and pushed past her and headed back to class, I'll get that bitch later.

V POV:

I pulled Caleb inside my room and locked the door, I pulled two desks together and gently pulled him on top. I sighed and looked around I need Trevor to bring him to his Nonnie, something was wrong with him and I don't have any supplies.

"Mrs. V" Trevor asked through the door. I sighed in relief and pulled him inside.

 "Trevor thank goodness, I need your help" I said. His eyes widened as he laid his eyes on his friend.

"Oh my god Cal!" He said running over to him.

I looked around keeping an eye out for that girl, she must have realized that I've been stopping all of her attacks right now.

"You need to bring him to your grandmother now." I ordered.

 He looked at me confused, but we didn't have time for questions.