The Promise

Caleb POV:

I slept over Trevor's house and Ryan stayed in his room saying that he needed some "me" time. I laughed and shook my head as Trevor hid into my shoulder while we watched Annabelle.

"Stop laughing at me! That demon came out of nowhere!" Trevor said pouting as he threw a popcorn kernel at me. I shook my head at me, Trevor was the most easily scared person I've ever met.

"Boys lunch is ready" Nonnie yelled.

 I shook my head, we ended up staying up to 5:00 in the morning so we crashed and didn't wake up till 11:30 AM.

We got up and headed into the kitchen where Nonnie was chefing up some good food. We sat down at the table and she dropped two large plates of food in front of us, she knew me so well.

I grabbed my food and ate ravenously, I got seconds and continued eating while Trevor watched and shook his head.

"What?" I asked looking up from my plate.

"You're eating like a caveman" he said and finished his plate. I laughed and flipped him off before standing up.

"Let's go take a walk" I offered and we headed outside. I walked down the familiar path in a comfortable silence. 

This was the most at peace I've felt in a long time

This was the most at peace I've felt in a long time. We quietly walked around in a comfortable silence.

"Cal, I need to tell you something" he said quietly and stopped in a gorgeous clearing of trees. He looked up at the sun and blue sky avoiding my eye contact.

"Trevor you can tell me anything" I said. He nodded and looked down at the ground.

"Caleb, I'm a elve. I was turned by a woman named Serenity and I've had powers since the night you were attacked" he said quietly.

I gaped at him in shock, what the hell is a elve anyways?

"Are you mad at me?" He whispered and I shook myself out of my daze.

"I'm not mad at you Trev, I'm just a bit shocked" I said and he perked his head up and flew into my arms.

"Oh thank god I thought you would get super mad and yell at me, then I would have been really sad" he babbled hugging me tightly. I couldn't help but laugh, not even powers can keep Trevor from acting so crazy. I slung my arm over his shoulder and continued walking.

"So how does wild deer taste like? Is it gross?"

"Well actually Ryan told me that cooking venison with oregano is really good" I joked and smiled at the laughing Trevor. I want this to last forever.

Ryan POV:

I sat outside the hotel and finally gathered the courage to dial the number. I listened to the phone ring 3 times.

"Hello?" She asked and I froze.

"Hello?" She repeated and I was so happy I couldn't even speak.