The Anti-Venom

A/N:That is Trevor's Nonnie {and my actual Nonnie :o)}

Claire POV:
I got up and got dressed for school. I felt great now that I was done training. I yelled goodbye to Mother and drove to Eric's house to pick him up. I climbed out of my car and pushed open the door.

"What did you do to my son?"Mr.Daniels asked as soon as I walked into the house. I looked at him and smiled at his serious face.

"I poisoned him" I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"How long does he have?" He asked gruffly which took me by surprise. He couldn't care less that I'm slowly killing his own son.

"3 days tops" I said and he nodded.

"I hope you know what you're doing Claire"he said and walked away. I ignored the shock that went through me as I headed towards Eric's bedroom. Who let's their son slowly die like that?

I walked up to his room and pushed open his bedroom door. He laid in his bed writhing in pain, his body was covered in sweat and his eyes were glazed over.

I stroked his cheek temporally releasing him from the pain. He gasped, panting heavily as he knelled over and vomited in a trash can by his bed.

"Eric, you're going to get up and go to school with me" I ordered and he nodded and went into the shower. I sighed and looked around his room, he had band posters plastered to the walls and packs of cigarettes lying on his table.

Above the wall were words written in what looked like ash. He came out of the shower and I tossed some clothes that matched me at him.

"Get dressed and meet me in my car " I ordered and left him to change. I exited his house and waited in the car for him. He followed soon and I drove away towards school. We had to make an big entrance at school so people will start spreading rumors. I fixed my red dress that Sarah and I picked out the other day and grabbed his arm.

He stood there blankly waiting for my orders, he was completely under my control.

"Okay Eric we're going to walk into school and you're going to act like you're my boyfriend" I told him and watched the popular group go inside school.

Now's the time, I pulled him forward and strutted confidently inside. People watched as I clutched onto Eric's hand pulling him along with me. I passed Caleb's locker and felt his stare on me as I walked Eric to his locker.

I gently pulled his face to look at me and pulled him down forcing him to kiss me. I heard Trevor gasp and Caleb say something to him as I pulled away. Eric tensed but he was still under my spell and completely in my control. No matter how much he wanted to get revenge he had no choice.

"I see you after class babe" I said loud enough for everyone to hear and I strutted away.

Phase two of my plan is going along perfectly.

Caleb POV:

I watched Claire come into school holding hands with Eric. Something was wrong though, Eric didn't look at anyone. Usually Eric is glaring at every single person who even looks at him but this time he stared blankly, dragging his feet as he walked.

His skin was pale white and there was deeper bags under his eyes like he hadn't slept in months.

Trevor gasped staring at him with a shocked expression.

"Is Eric with Claire?" He whispered staring at them. I looked at him with a confused expression.

"I guess, I don't know I have a bad feeling Trevor." I said as Claire kissed him and walked away heading to her English class. He nodded with a hidden expression on his face as he watched Claire walk away. He must think something's up too. If anyone's gonna find out what it is, it's gonna be Trevor.