The Realization

Nonnie POV:

I knocked on the door of the witch who has been trespassing on MY territory. The door opens, revealing a women with white hair and scarlet eyes. V...

"Well hello Diane, I've been expecting you. Why don't you come in." She said while extending her arm indoors. I looked up at her with mistrust and walk in.

" How long has it been since we both met up with each other.. 2- 3 hundred years?"

" Stop screwing around... Why are you here? We have an agreement." My frustration was getting the better of me. I sat down at her table with a crystal ball.

" You still have this thing?It's not very useful

" You still have this thing?It's not very useful. I thought you would have learned that after..." A memory of my husband flashed in my head.

" It serves as a reminder of how much damage it caused to our friendship." A small tear rolled down her face, but she quickly wiped it away.

"The past is in the past, now why are you back in SilverWood?" I asked getting back to the reason I'm here.

Her face became serious " Something big is going to happen and your grandson along with his friends are the only ones who can stop it."

Understanding what I was told, I asked how I can help. She turned around and grabbed her spell book.

"You have to make him a potion, one that will shield him from demonic possession." She opened the book to the page. I skimmed my palm over the page and received the information I needed. Trevor, your Nonnie will protect you.

Sammael Daniels POV:

"Why don't you train your son?" Melinda asked. She closed her door so that Claire wouldn't overhear. I sighed, the more she talked the more annoyed I got.

"Because it would endanger our plan" I reminded her.

She sighed and poured herself a glass of brandy.

"Once we get Eric to leave once more, I will use that power to rise and take over SilverWood." I said as my phone buzzed. I looked down and narrowed my eyes.

"Melinda I must go, I'll leave Eric to avoid your daughter snooping in my business." I said stiffly. She narrowed her eyes at me standing up in my face, the dark room illuminated her green eyes.

I glared down at her pushing her against the desk.

"Do not annoy me Melinda, you won't like what happens." I snapped. I turned on my heel and slammed the door behind me. Her daughter walked inside from school.

I remembered what day it was, the 21st of November.

"Are you joining us for Thanksgiving?" She asked sweetly. I nodded quickly.

"Of course darling" I said kissing her cheek as I walked to my car. I have some business to attend to.

Caleb POV: