The Loss of My Love

V:

It's about to start and these kids need to know.

I call the boys into my room to prepare them for this. Each of them walk in, both couples holding hands and Caleb following alone. I release a small smirk.

"Hello boys, I'm glad you all came... I have very important news for yous."

" First I'll begin with you." I point to Trevor.

"Trevor... Your have a large role to play in saving the mythical world."

"M-Me?" He asked in shock.

"Yes... You have the power to find a mystical object that if in the wrong hands could get us all killed."

"Okay well how do expect me to find it?"

" You need to speak with Lady Serenity, she will guide you to it." He nods his head in understanding.

"Caleb and Ryan, Trevor will need you both... Especially the alpha." I wink at him.

"How did yo-".

"Now shoo" I said and dismissed them.

"Now Eric..."

He looked up at me with a blank expression, his energy was raging with many different emotions yet something is withholding him from losing control. Or maybe someone, a tall body thin in stature sat next to Eric, his fingers intertwined together as he looked around with wide green eyes.

"Can we get on with this?" Eric snapped.

I nodded and opened my book from the table snapping my fingers as the pages whirled to a stop.

"Claire is planning something nasty for the two of you, echidna poison is extremely fatal." I told them.

"But I'm sure you remember that Eric, but for your friend over here he'll have a lot more trouble bouncing back."

The boy glanced at me and that's when I picked up on something very interesting. Maybe they can be saved after all.

"Not to mention Caleb or Trevor. In Silverwood there is a house, inside is a anti-venom cure that will make you immune to her poison. I need you to go get it so I can duplicate it and give it out." I said as Eric frowned.

"What do I look like your errand boy?" Eric snapped and I noticed a flash of red in his eyes. Things are worsening, we don't have a lot of time.

"Eric we should do it, Iris is also not on her good list. This way we can protect her and your friends." The boy said standing up to look into his eyes. The boy's naturally calming aura kept Eric in control. I wonder if the boy knows what he is, I'll have to talk to him sometime soon.

"Fine." Eric said standing up. I reached onto my desk and wrote down the address on the note giving it to him.

"Rely on each other, don't get separated okay?" I asked looking at both of them.

The boy was still in a fragile condition, he's probably had visions and is already reading people's aura's. Many people have gone mad and killed themselves before they reached their true peak. Not to mention Eric has a dangerous storm building inside him that needs to stay contained. If he loses control, things will take a turn to the worst.

I watched them exit, the boy holding tightly to Eric's hand. Hopefully this will buy us some time.

Caleb POV:

We trekked to the woods following behind Trevor. We apparently have to find this woman named Lady Serenity, she was the person that turned Trev into an elve.