Thank You

Hi, everyone as you can see Mythical is ending soon. The next chapter will be our final one with the exception of an epilogue and it will be posted next week. We just wanted to thank everyone that bothered to read our story and thank you for getting it to 1k reads! We never believed that it would reach 500 reads much less 1k so we are sincerely thankful.

We began writing Mythical in the summer of 2015 and this story has really grow apart of us. We're so sad that it's ending but it may not be over yet ;). We truly appreciate anyone that took the time to vote and read and comment on your story and if it wasn't for you Mythical would have just been another dream we had.

All of our characters have grown apart of  us and it's sad to see that in one chapter it's all ending but don't be discouraged. We both wanted to say thank you again even though we've said it so many times and I hope you all stay along and read some of our other stuff along the way.

Thank you for helping us reach our goals and inspiring us to work even harder. I look forward to reaching bigger and harder goals with you all, so I'm going to end with a final thank you but not a goodbye.

Thank you everyone and even if it looks like the end it's not over yet.

Love,

D'Andre and D'anna.