The Strange Dream

A/N: Claire at the top

Eric POV:
I woke up way too early in the morning, remembering that I forgot to eat last night.

My stomach rumbled painfully as I sat up and checked on Trevor. He was still sound asleep in my bed, lightly snoring so I quickly opened my bedroom door listening out for my dad. 

I peered downstairs to look for signs of  my dad but the house was empty. I sighed with relief and ran down the stairs to grab us food for breakfast. I opened the cabinets scanning for something to eat but I don't know what he liked so I just grabbed some frosted flakes and made two bowls for the both of us.

My hands were full and Trevor was still asleep so I had to kick open the door which made him jump out of his sleep and gasp in shock. He looked around in confusion before his eyes met mine.

I gave him his bowl and plopped down in my chair trying to eat in silence but of course that didn't happen.

Trevor POV:
"Did you bring me here ? What happened ? Why am I in your bed with your clothes on?" I blurted out all at once.

He groaned and grabbed his head in pain pulling at his dark hair. He jumped up and stumbled to his dresser fumbling inside frantically.

"Is everything okay?" I asked worried as I watched his body slump against the dresser.

He nodded not looking at me, and grabbed an object from inside the dresser. I rolled my eyes at him and looked around his spacious room, which was completely shrouded in darkness so I couldn't really see anything.

"Do you really have to smoke ?" I asked frowning.

He blew out a large puff of smoke out of his vape pen in my direction.

"To deal with you? Yes" he snapped sitting back down.

"So what happened to you ?" He asked pausing for a moment staring into my eyes.

I had to look away, so he wouldn't see me cry. Memories overwhelmed me as tears started to pour down my face as I remembered. I started analyzing a bunch of posters and pictures on his walls refusing to make eye contact with his stoic face. He stood up and towered over me like a giant.

"Look at me " He ordered and I did, staring into his angry dark eyes.

"Listen I don't know why you were in the woods in the middle of the night, and why you're covered head to toe in bruises" he said gently grabbing my shoulder.

" But I do know that it has something to do with that asshole Braden and his friends." He said moving his hand away.

I flinched involuntarily as memories flooded my brain.
I closed my eyes trying to forget his smile of pure pleasure when he kicked me. He got off of it I thought to myself rubbing my ribs.

"Let me give you some advice, they get off on making weak people like you fear them, they like feeling in power.. like some type of god." He said angrily clenching his fists.

"But once you get strong and you stop fearing him they can't get their kicks off of you and they'll stop" Eric said passionately.

I grinned at him, So the bad boy has a soft spot for the little people huh?

I pushed myself up and wrapped my arms around him laying my head on his broad shoulders. I burst out laughing as he stood their tensely not moving at all.

I sat back down and smirked.

"So the hot bad boy doesn't like hugs ? Eric my dear you're being cliche " I teased.