The Woods

A/N:Since this chapter was so long it took longer to prepare for publishing. Enjoy :)

Trevor POV:

I find myself back in the woods, the hordes of tree's surround me. I look around but nothing was familiar. I felt my breath getting shorter and shorter as I huffed almost gasping for air. My heart starts to pound loudly in my chest.

I'm having a panic attack and I don't even know where I am. I gasped for air feeling my air pipes start to close up.

"Someone help me !" I screamed.

But no one hears me, I fell to my feet sobbing, I don't know what to do I thought to myself and that thought turns my breathing into short gasps.

Suddenly I feel someone put their arms around me soothing me with their touch. I turn to see who it is and I gasp in shock. It's the lady from before.

She smiled at me with her mesmerizing blue green eyes and gently wiped my tears away. Her beauty was even more intense up close, she had a regal look to her even though she still radiated kindness.

"Did you bring me here ?" I questioned finally calm. She nodded and began to talk moving her dress so that she could help me up.

"Yes Trevor I brought you here so we could talk. We need to talk about your new responsibility." She said with a gracious smile. I gave her a confused look.

"What new responsibility ?" I asked her. She moved hair out of my eyes gently.

"Do you remember the last time we met, when I kissed your forehead?" She asked. I nodded, that was the first time I met her.

"Well my child, I gave you a gift" she said softly watching as a bird came and perched on her shoulder.

I frowned at her, what was she talking about? What gift?

'I gave you the gift to become one with the forest. You are the controller of nature, Trevor child you are a elve." She said seriously.

I gasped at the news, unable to respond. She sighed and smiled at me kissing me lightly on my cheek.

"Don't worry my sweet one, I'll let you process before we go into detail" she whispered in my ear and gently caressed my face affectionately. I closed my eyes in contentment and drifted off to sleep.

Eric POV:

I gasped coming back to consciousness.

"Please father " I screamed and the excruciating pain started again. I twisted the chains around my hands in order to gain control but I was quickly losing it. The pain got more intense and I pulled at the chains trying to get free.

Finally the pain intensified even more to the point where, I was begging for him to just put me out of my misery just to escape the pain. It became unbearable to deal with and the chains groaned and creaked as I pulled harder and harder on them.

Finally I stumbled forward onto my knees, my shackles finally liberated from the basement wall and they were only attached onto my wrists.

I roared in pain and I finally lost the little control that I had. I broke through the bulkhead and frantically ran through the backyard leaping over the fence to enter the woods. I ran as fast as I could, my chains dragging behind me as I ran faster determined to get far away from that hell hole.

I was no longer myself, I had lost control and now the one that always protected me from my father was in control.

I reached a main road and my eyes met a frightened woman staring at my torn up clothes and shackles hanging from my wrists.