Chapter 1✨

Naomi's POV

My alarm went off and all I hear is Diamonds Dancing, it's nice to wake up to something hype so you'll be in a decent mood. I check my clock and it's 5:00AM I have to get ready it's my turn to open up the salon and I also have to get my siblings ready for daycare. Man I wish my moms was still here, she would be such a great help, it's been really hard without her she died after having the twins she was incredibly ill and couldn't handle the pregnancy but it's okay I'll be able to hold it down for her, I mean shit I'm 21 I have to learn responsibilities one way or another but I know she's watching over us in paradise. I finally get up out of bed and I go wake up my siblings Jaylin and Jordan.

"Sissy do I have tuh get up?" Jaylin said.

"Yeah sissy do we have tuh get up I'm tired" Jordan said.

"Yes you little knuckle heads y'all have to get up and go to Aunty Teresa's daycare."

I take both of the boys and put them in the shower and quickly brush their teeth and put them in some cute matching outfits, we have harsh winters in the city (New York City) so I had to make sure my babies wore some cute Timberlands you know how it goes.
I made the boys pancakes and sausages and put SpongeBob Squarepants on because, it's their favorite show.
I hear a knock at the door and I already know it's my Aunt Teresa

"My oh my child every time I see you, you look more like your Mother."

"Thanks Aunt T!

Jaylin and Jordan are in the kitchen once you take them to daycare I'll be getting for work, I get off at 5 today so I'll pick up the boys around 5:30-6 is that aight?"

"You already know I don't mind watching the boys Naomi. You go get ready for work and I'll stay down here with the boys."

"Aight coo thanks Aunty."
I run up the steps and check my iPhone 6 .

"It's 6 now let me go get ready"
I hop into the shower and do my daily hygiene routine, I go to my closet and put on a fitted black body con dress, fishnets, my combat boots and my name tag. All black on dark skin is so bad ass to me I love that my job makes us wear all black. I grab my Michael Khors bag and I head on downstairs.

"Jaylin and Jordan come give me my hugs and kisses."

Jaylin and Jordan run up to their older sister and give her hugs and kisses

"Sissy will see you guys later, be good okay?"

"Okay say Sissy love you." Jordan and Jaylin say simultaneously.

"Bye Aunt T"

I hop into my car and head on down to work. The salon I work at is right next to everyone's favorite Barber Shop Marco's Cuts. I stop by to visit Marco he's my nigga he's like the Father I never had.

"What's up lil mama?" Marco said.

"Nothing much Pops I'm getting ready to open up the shop now today is going to be so busy mane I'm going to picking up the phone all day yo and making appointments and blah blah blah."

"Whenever you go on break come back over here and have lunch with me, I miss your mean  ass."

"As soon as I go on break I'll come here a chill for a little bit I promise b."

"Alright see ya little one."

"See ya Pops."

As I'm leaving Marcos I bump into someone on the way out.