Chapter 11✨

This is a filler
Naomi POV
Lucas and Nick returned from the cafeteria ,it seems like Nick is in a better mood and he's making decent conversation with Lucas.

They exchange laughs and talk about whatever the fuck boys talk about while we wait for Rahad's doctor in the waiting room.

I for one am freaking the fuck out.

Not only am I in some drug war shit which I didn't do anything to be apart of, so many fucking lives are going to be at stake now it's fucking crazy.

I'm already a BIG  target which makes my babies a target. Lucas is going to become a target which mean his fucking son is going to become a target. Let me not forget about Aunt T.

Ronnie was talking about this shit like it was a simple ass problem. Nigga this is the fucking GAME these type of niggas shoot in broad daylight unmasked because they want to be the last person you look at before you die. Evil ass people who don't care who they hurt. They're money hungry and it's sad.

I can't tell Lucas, I just can't he doesn't need to worry about me or anyone else. I just want him to focus on his job, kid, and school no extra shit. I'm going to protect him somehow.

"Baby you okay?" Lucas asks with a concern look on his face.

"I'm fine sweet heart just thinkin'."

He gives me a kiss on the forehead and hits me with that million dollar smile.

"Family of Rashad Johnson."

We all stand up quickly everyone snaps their head at the doctor.

"Rashad is doing fine, we safely removed the bullets and he'll be suffering minor injuries. The only hard part will be the healing process which will take a great deal of time."

"Can we go see him? I have to see my baby boy." Nick said with an urgent tone.

"He's asleep right now, he just went under surgery and was heavily sedated we can allow one over night visitor."

"Go ahead go see your baby while I take my baby home."Lucas said quickly.

I don't know why Lucas is in such a rush it's just the hospital damn.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay here tonight Sunshine boy?"

"Yes Naomi damn you ain't my momma."

"Shut yo ugly ass up, I'll come drop some shit off for you in the morning. I love you."

"I love you too dummay."

Lucas and I head out to the parking lot and hop into the car.

I didn't realize how tired I was until I drifted off to sleep....

Lucas POV
I'm driving home now and my baby already asleep. Tonight was toooo crazy for a nigga to handle, Nick texted me saying the police shows up asking questions as if niggas really no who shot Rashad.

Rashad is a cool ass man, he wouldn't hurt a fly so I know this shit is about something else but I have bigger problems on my hands.

About two weeks ago I was diagnosed with Lupus  basically my bones real fucked up.

I was playing ball with my son and all of a sudden I started to have these major joint pains, I'm way to young to be having that kind of pain so I looked into it and went to the doctor, that's when I was diagnosed.