Chapter 5✨

Lucas POV

Naomi turned around and gave me a dirty look, like she didn't like what I just did I KNOW I have her all hot and bothered.

I'm playing it cool right now but just know I'm nervous as fuck moe I swear I don't want to mess it up with Naomi.

"Alright y'all lets eat." Nick screams

"Just remember what I said ma." I said while smirking.

"Keep playing with me Lucas." Naomi said.

We walk into the dining room and might I just say her house is fascinating , I like how everything is classy yet shows her roots.

I notice another room that's locked up I don't say nothing about it though.

Naomi sits in between the boys while I sit with Nick across the table.

"So..." Nick said

"How was everyone's day?"

"My day was cool Marco is going to finally let me start cutting hair while I finish off school." Naomi said.

"You're about to start cutting at the Barber Shop?"

Not only do I have a fine, young, sexy, intelligent black woman in front of me but she can't cut hair TOO MY NIGGA WE IN THERE.

"That's great baby, I'll let you shape my shit."

"I can cut your hair tonight if you would like?"

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome Kid Lucas."

Aw she's trying to fight a smile, I know she's feeling me! Tonight is going great, I love it.

"Sissy this food taste so good." Jaylin said.

"Thank you sweet heart." Naomi said.

"Yeah girl this food the shit." Nick said

"Don't fucking cuss Nicky damn." Naomi said.

"Sissy don't say bad words!" Jaylin exclaimed.

"Sorry baby it won't happen again."

We all just have general small talk, the food was delicious and I'm happy Naomi invited me here. We all clean up and Naomi goes and puts the twins to bed, I'm just chilling downstairs with Nick he's cool people forreal.

"Naomi's going to kill me for this but in going to leave so y'all can have alone time plus I have a dick appointment and well you know how that goes." Nick said

"Say less my man I'll catch you later, we should definitely link up or something."

"For sure you're a cool ass dude, I'll see you on the flip side."

"Bet stay safe."

Nick leaves and Naomi comes downstairs.

"Where's Nicholas?" Naomi asked.

"He had a dick appointment."

She started busting out laughing, man I could hear her laugh for hours it's refreshing seeing her happy.

"Alright well the boys are sleeping let's cuddle and watch Netflix ." She said.