Chapter 19✨(part 1)

Lucas is so fine y'all I really can't take it.
Hope you enjoy the chapter xoxo

(Naomi POV)
I was just about to fall asleep in the bathtub to be completely honest until I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello"

"WOW the bitch is alive."

I start giggling "What's up Nicholas?"

"Don't what's up me hoe you've been MIA for too long we going out tonight."

"Boy it is 10:30PM and I'm in the bathtub listening to Bryson I'm enjoying me time tight now."

"Well it's 10:30PM and I'm applying my highlighter ready to go to this party with you so you're either going to be ready in 30 minutes so Rashad and I can pick you up in front of Lucas's house or I MAKE you get ready."

"How do you know I'm at Lucas's?"

"You don't have THAT much willpower to really stay away."

"NICHOLAS!"

"Imma need you to take it down three notches you at a ten and you need to be at a cool seven."

"I hate your ass."

"Love you too, see you soon."

We ended our phone call, I still don't understand how Nick sucks me into these little devious plans of his but it's okay I'm kind of excited to go out.

I re-evaluated the situation and Lucas was turning into a repeat of Jacob, I can't believe I let myself get so upset because of Lucas.

No one is going to make me upset to the point where I start to lose myself not again anyway.

I'm young and I deserve to just enjoy myself for the time being however I'm not going to act like I'm not in love with Lucas either.

Why is love so complicated?

I get out of the bathtub, dry myself off with the towel and begin my makeup routine.

My makeup is around the bathroom sink and so are my little perfumes. Lucas already knows the deal so he didn't even complain about how I set my stuff up.

I finish my makeup all I can do is stare at myself in the mirror.

Damn I look good, and my outfit is mad sexy I'm about to look A fucking 1.

I'm going to let my hair dry and leave it naturally wavy I love when my hair is curly man.

I wrap myself in the towel and make a beeline for Lucas's room praying he would still be in the living room.

Well by now I'm convinced God doesn't fuck with me because of course Lucas is sitting on the bed with his shirt off just looking fine as hell watching TV.

His eyes snaps up and meets my gaze.

Uh oh I know that look if I know what's good for myself I'll just grab my clothes and go because I know where this is going to lead.

"Why you have on makeup?"

"I got invited to a party."