Chapter 21✨

NO POV// filler
After that beautiful moment that was shared between Lucas and Naomi, Naomi stayed awake most of the night thinking about the events that took place tonight.

All she could think about was the look in his eyes, he looked so...so evil. You know how they say God created all living things? I don't know about this one he had to be created by the hands of Satan.

Naomi glanced at her phone to look at the time 4:36AM. Naomi tries to get out of Lucas's grasp but that failed miserably he only held her tighter.

"Whatever is botherin' you will pass Naomi we'll get through this shit ma. I promise one of these days I'm gonna wife you dead ass."

"Pussy so good got niggas wanting to wife me. I got that good good."

"Naomi forreal though?" Ruin a perfectly good moment wow."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"
( If you know Cardi B then you'll get what AHHHHHHHHHHHH means lol 😛😛)

"I'm going down and make some tea, you coming?" Naomi asked.

"Yeah, I'm coming make sure you put some clothes on before going downstairs."

"Nah I was just going to go naked." Naomi said while rolling her eyes.

"Alright now I don't want to have to fuck the attitude out of you."

"From what I recall I was fucking you baby boy lets not act like you didn't cum in-."

"Alright that's enough shut it up."

Naomi began to laugh heartily she hasn't done that in some time with Lucas you can tell Lucas is glowing because Naomi is with him.

"You know what I think I'm just going to get ready for the day, I'll cook us all a nice early breakfast and then when Denton wakes up we can do something before I gotta yeah."

"I get what you're saying Shawty but eating at like 4 in the morning?"

"It's 9 o clock somewhere." Naomi said while shrugging.

She got up bare as ever and made a beeline for the bathroom.

Naomi decides to run another bath, baths are relaxing and that's exactly what she needs.

She turns on Lana Del Rey and just soaks in the water letting her imagination run wild and for once she was at peace.

{Naomi's bath w/o the tea obviously}

About 20 minutes pass and she decides to get out and dry herself off.