Chapter 23✨

Naomi POV
I've been in this room for no more than five minutes and I'm creeped the fuck out my guy.

The room Jacob placed me in reminds me too much of the one I have at home as in my home home....as if he's been watching me for some time.

It even has pictures of the twins in here which is ridiculous.

Something strange about the photos as if they were mine but they can't be because that means Jacob had access in my home.

I know this is the wrong time to start contemplating things in my mind but I can't help but wonder how Jacob knows my house so well?

Unless someone I know personally decided to let him in.

Lucas is completely out the question because he was with me 100% of the time.

I put nothing past Ronnie past this point, he's seems to have some kind of link into my problems.

I haven't spoken with my Aunt T in awhile but I doubt she would have anything to do with these mishaps.

I just need to think of a way to get out of here alive.

Lucas POV
My mind is scattered all over the place, I wake up or at least I thought I did.

"Lucas what are you doing here?" Nick said.

"My nigga where are we?"

"Well I just died a couple hours ago I passed over and shit, Heaven ain't all that but it will do. You my friend are at the border so which path do you choose?"

"I think it would just be easy to die bro, nothing seems to go right and life has been nothing but complicated with Naomi and I."

"That's the most selfish shit I've ever heard you say."

"How am I being selfish Nick? I'll never be able to find Naomi, both of my children are somewhere I don't even know about. I might as well die and get some piece of mind."

"Nigga I literally have been shot in the head and my boyfriend doesn't know I'm dead. I WISH I had the option you have to go back...plus you have a seed along the way."

"Nick Jacob is one of the most powerful men I know...even if Naomi and my seed do live, we'll never live in peace."

"Newsflash your boy made it to heaven well kind of sort of I'm doing this whole guardian angel thing and you should be glad I chose you so I'm here to help you make the right choice."

"Why did you choose me?"

"It's safe to say Naomi has a better one I can't reveal every secret to you anyway I need you to go back and save Naomi. I hope you know if you don't you're alternating destiny. Now I'm a messy bitch but I've never been that messy...The big man upstairs won't be too proud if you choose to cross over."

"You're right I need to get my babies back."

"That's the spirit!"

"No you're the spirit! You get it?" I laughed a hearty laugh while Nick glared at me even as an angel he's still the sassiest man out there."

"You a corny ass nigga for that one anyways tell my baby I love him and to talk to that cute librarian in six months."

"I'll make sure to do just that. I'll miss you Nick."

"Don't go soft on me now nigga don't forget I'm always here."

Things began to slowly start fading and I slowly started to close my eyes as the world turns black around me.

I wake up and remove several darts from my body, somehow I ended up back in the house and I tried to move.

"Don't you move one fucking muscle."

"Aunt T? What are you doing here? Why is Ron hiding in the closet?"

Aunt T turned around and saw Ron trying to be discreet she simply rolled her eyes.

"Nigga he already see you get out the damn closet!"

"Yes boss I didn't know you were going to reveal yourself so quickly" Ron said.

"Plans change all the time young boy that's one thing you will learn in this business. You have to be quick on your feet. My niece was just a little too quick for my liking."

"WHERE IS NAOMI YOU STUPID BITCH?"

I shouted so loud it could wake up the whole damn neighborhood, I started to try and approach her but she cocked her gun back and shot so close to my head. So close I felt the bullet graze past me. 

"Now Lucas calm down now big fella everyone is safe for now I just have a few questions for you. You answer a few questions. I get what I want you get what you want and everyone walks out of here happy."

"Questions about what exactly?"

"What do you know about the Jones Cartel? Where the fuck is the flash drive?"

"What usb? Hell what cartel?"

Aunt T or should I just refer to her as Teresa's eyebrows started to knit in confusion slowly but surely her expression changed into happiness.

Ron started straining his eyes at me like he was trying to communicate with me but I don't speak fuck nigga so I don't know what he trying to say.

"This is fucking rich Naomi didn't tell you?"

"I know Naomi's Dad was a drug dealer and shit what the hell else is there to know?"

"This is fucking gold." Teresa said in-between laughs she started cackling at one point like what the hell is so funny bitch?

She wiped the remaining tears from laughing out of her eyes.

"You know what I was going to be humane and let you watch your family die on Television from the comfort of your home but you know what the hell! We might as well take you to watch it live then kill you after. Might as well go out with a bang."

"Why are you doing this Teresa? Naomi has done nothing to you? All that girl does is love and support you unconditional-"

"You just shut the hell up with all that mushy gushy bullshit. You'll find out everything soon enough. Lets go to my playhouse, I want the games to begin."

A/N: Hello lovelies I'm back

I can explain self later but as of now for those who are still there enjoy this chapter!

xoxo