Chapter 18✨(Naomi POV)

Beginning this chapter off with a text post
Hope you enjoy xoxo

(I was writing late last night this scene still takes place around 8-9PM)

Lucas is a whole dummy if he thinks I'm really driving to that place by myself.

I most definitely hit up Ronnie to drive me to the trap house, since I'm going to be in this "business" I'm not trying to have the niggas know little things about me like my car and etc but I'm also DEFINITELY not trying to have these niggas think they messin' with boo boo the fool.

Seriously I'm pregnant, my boyfriend....I mean ex boyfriend got raped at least that's what he's saying , my Dad is in jail, I haven't seen the boys and Aunt T in almost two weeks because I've been busy. A bitch is fucking lit right now and WILL pop off if necessary.

I won't pop off too much because of the baby but still...

"I can't believe you're fucking pregnant bro." Ronnie said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

I'm irritated this man broke me out of my thoughts but damn does he look good. I study his face for a bit. I think I have a thing for guys with strong jawlines crafted by God herself. He's so effortlessly good looking. He's wearing black joggers, and a white polo tee, and the man still looks sexy.

He starts smirking, licking his lips giving me the side eye. Shit I still haven't answered him.

"I'm sorry but let's be real here as much as I hate to admit it Lucas has me under Lock and Key. I won't be officially leaving his sorry ass anytime soon. "

"Plus I don't know why YOU sound mad of all people I thought you would be happy for me."

"Naomi I think we both know why I'm not happy for you."

"Cut the shit Ronnie you're being ridiculous."

"How am I being ridiculous? That nigga cheated on you and you're still with him. I'm the one who really held you down and you ready to choose that nigga over me you're on some serious fuck shit."

"You know what's some fuck shit, how you were supportive about Lucas and I and now you're against it? I may not LIKE the nigga right now but I'll LOVE him forever."

"Yeah yeah whatever Naomi."

"Funny how he considers you a bro but you're trying to get with me wow, fucking pathetic."

"Don't give me that mess, you know how I feel about you and you always pushed my emotions to the side. You know I always wanted to make you my mami. I peeped how you were looking at me girl don't fight the feelin'."

"No I didn't know about your feelings for me. Matter of fact I don't have time to think about you and your feelings because I have to fix the mess you and my Dad created."