Chapter 8 ✨ (part 1)

Flashback (Lucas)
"I was out with my boys big coolin' , we were at the club popping bottles blowing through stacks just being complete dumb asses. One light skin female walked by and she was bad as shit I mean bad AS SHIT.

I approached her.

"Excuse me lady could I buy you a drink or somethin'?"

"Nah boy you can buy me two drinks."

I like this girl already.

"Aight then, why don't you come to my section once your done. No point in being down here by ya self."

"Boy cut the shit we both grown if you feelin' me just say something."

She grabbed Lucas Jr, Lucas Jr went on jolly rancher hard and in that moment I knew I had to take her home.

"If you allow me I can show you what dope dick feel like."

"C'mon on then baby."

We head on out the club and I just fuck Lauren in the back of my car. I had no intentions of having a child with her it was a quick fuck, I can't even describe the details because it meant nothing to me.

I had no idea I would end up with a kid but I love Denton with all my heart so everything worked out for the best.

"Lucas! Lucas did you hear me at all?"

I snap out of my trance immediately

"I'm sorry Shawty what did you say?"

"I said come give me a kiss the fuck you taking long for?"

I start geeking this girl is really something else, her wish is my command.

I gave her several kisses around her face and she starts giggling she's so adorable man I just can't get over it I'm a 23 year old man I have to chill.

We make dinner and quickly go to bed, today was an amazing day and there will be many more to come.

*Two Months Past*
Naomi POV

Things have been going good for a young gal the past two months. The twins are getting smarter and getting bigger everyday my babies are growing up. Aunt T is doing amazing, Nicky has a boyfriend named Rashad and he is such a fine ass nigga. Lucas and I are doing great to we seriously have been kicking it the past few months and it's been mad cool, Denton likes me  and my family too which is a major plus because he means so much to Lucas. Life has been amazing overall .

Best of all I haven't seen Jacob or Priscilla in a bop life couldn't be any better.

Aunt T has been getting more and more attached to the kids and I personally think it's adorable, she couldn't have any kids of her own. She's been talking to me about adopting me and the boys, I tried to explain to her that I'm 21 but she wasn't having that.