Chapter 14✨

*Previously*

Lucas POV
It seems like time after time I can never catch a break. Not only was this situation traumatizing, it fucking hurts because Lauren did this.

Denton is such a beautiful soul and the perfect son, how could he come from such an evil self made bitch.

She knows about my issues too, I had to tell her about me having Lupus because it affects Denton and it's not fair to lie about something as serious as this to my baby mama . So the fact that she used that to her advantage shit ain't right.

"Lucas...what what are you doing?"

I start packing Denton an overnight bag and I picked him up and put him on my shoulder.

"Old man whea we goin'? Denton asked.

"You're going to stay with Daddy and Aunty Naomi for a few days baby okay, go to sleep."

He soon falls back asleep and I'm ready to leave but I can't find my fucking keys.

"Lauren where is my shit? I'm not playing no games with you girl."

"Why the fuck should I tell you?"

"You have the nerve to get an attitude with me little girl I should be calling  the police on ya ass but trust me I will get my revenge."

"How you planning revenge when you can't even find the keys to leave my house?"

Damn she caught the dub there, if she won't give me my keys shit I'll call Naomi.

I go outside and call Naomi really quick but to my surprise she's already outside with Nick this shit can't be good.

"Hey baby what you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"Nick said you came by to visit Denton and I didn't see you home so we just came to stop by. Is there a problem? Why are you standing outside with Denton?"

"Nothing to worry about ba-"

"Lucas why don't you just tell Naomi the truth?" Lauren said.

This bitch has got to be playing with me.

"The truth about what exact-" Naomi said.

"Naomi I'm so sorry you had to find out this way." Lauren started "crying".

"What the fuck are you talking about bitch I ain't-"

I was cut off because Lauren kissed me and might I just say a nigga is standing here in shock and it's like time stopped.

I shrugged Lauren off and passed Denton to Nick real quick before I tried to grab Naomi but she was already trying to get in her car.

Lauren follows us and grabs Naomi's arm and spins her around.

"BITCH GET YA GODDAMN HANDS OFF ME SON DEAD ASS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK I'LL TURN UP ON YA BITCH ASS NOW." Naomi screamed.

"Bitch your mad at me but you can't even keep your nigga! Did he tell you he has Lupus hmm? Did your precious little boyfriend tell you about that? I just fucked him too. Looks like your ass got cheated on again. That's the problem with you daddy issue having bitches you don't know how to keep a nigga entertained."