Chapter 20✨

Sort of a filler due to the fact that my story is all over the place and I need to organize my thoughts
Thanks for the support babes

Naomi POV
My heart is beating out of my fucking chest. How did I walk so easily into the devil's trap?

There's not even time to think because I have to get my friend and my baby out of here alive.

"We were just leaving, nice house you got here but we gotta blast b."

"Girl you buggin' why don't you sit your happy ass down." Lauren said.

"Who gave the great value Rupaul a chance to speak?" Nick said sassily.

Sammy started chuckling but soon started "coughing" because everyone gave his dumb ass the death glare.

I didn't wait for anyone to turn around I grabbed Nick and ran out of that house so fast.

"Shit Nick where are we going to go?"

"Naomi just keep running because I know it's going to be hard getting out of this place."

We still kept running and all that's going through my mind is my guilty conscious. I went to a party in spite of Lucas just to piss him off I put myself in danger but more importantly Nick and my baby.

We heard cars coming close and with all the power in me I pushed myself to run faster, we tried to turn down the next corner but then another car was coming our way.

"NAOMI OTHER WAY BITCH!" Nick screamed.

I MADE A QUICK SWEEVE INTO I DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL I KNOW IS A THIRD CAR IS COMING.

"NICK I SEE A FENCE WE READY TO CLIMB THAT BITCH!"

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE CAN'T LEAVE?!"

"THEY HAD THE SHIT GATED WHEN WE ENTERED NICK THIS WAS SO OBVIOUS HOW DID I MISS IT?"

We approached the fence at full speed and started climbing over it, my top got caught on the fence and I just took my whole top off and continued climbing.

Nick and I finally made it over and were finally into "regular" society surroundings.

"Naomi what the hell just happened?"

"I have a lot to explain to you...I haven't been the most honest person. I mean shit I'm walking around with no shirt on and we just escaped near death. I believe we deserve a late night Waffle House date then you can spend the night at my house."

Nick took of his shirt and gave it to me, "Girl what am I going to do with you?"

"I ask myself the same question all the time."

After 15 minutes of walking we found our Waffle House.

60 minutes later
"So let me get this straight bitch, you're a drug dealer working with the enemy but not and you're pregnant with Lucas's baby and Ron likes you and you're STILL making your first drop with Sam tomorrow?

"Everything about your statement is true yes."

"Isn't Sam the enemy though?"

"He seems to be but that just makes me want to be closer with him and pretend everything is fine. Nick I got to see his face today. The man that destroyed my Father's life and is making mine a living hell. As long as I continue to act like everything's cool the closer I'll get to him."

"How come you always look death straight in the face? Everyone else runs away from dangerous things you always seem to go to them."

That was pretty deep I didn't even think about it in that way.