Chapter 3✨

Lucas POV
My alarm blares and I slowly but surely wake up, I start to remember last night events and gah damn everything was amazing.

Naomi is more than beautiful, there's not even a word to describe how beautiful she is to me and that fucking smile dear god she has a nigga wanting to write her Shakespeare or some shit.

The way she carries herself with class yet when she is with me she's just so carefree. I'm really falling for this girl and I don't know how I feel about it I mean it's only been two days man.

I pick up my phone to send Shawty a text.

Me: Good Morning Ms.Naomi I hope you had a great time last night, I know you work today so I was wonderin' if you would join a nigga for lunch?

I was lowkey nervous because you never know with Naomi she could switch up any second, I don't think she likes showing emotion very much.

Shawty👼🏿: Good Morning Kid Lucas, last night was mad dope I'm excited to see you later☺️.

I was shocked Naomi is actually expressing her feelings????

Me: Okay Ms.Naomi I'll stop by around 12 😋.

Naomi: See you then...

Me: See you sweet heart...

When did I ever start calling anyone sweet heart? God I have to get it together.

I finally decide to get out of bed, I clean up my apartment for a bit then I do my hygiene routine.

It's about 11:30 now so let me go drive and see what my Shawty is up to, man I love the sound of that.

I drive down to the salon and as I'm walking up to the receptionist desk, I see some ole boy try to spit some game at Naomi. Who the fuck is this clown?

"Jacob I swear to God leave me the fuck alone, we aren't together nigga you don't have to stop by my job." Naomi practically screamed.

"Is that a way you talk to your customer? I was wondering if you were going to be free because I know you go on breaks around 12." Jacob said.

"Nah bro she's coolin' with me." I said.

Naomi looked up at me and smirked, I would do anything to see her smirk like that.

"Hey Lucas, you ready to go?"

"Yeah I am, was this man bothering you?"

Ole boy looks me up and down. He really doesn't want to get me mad."

"No problems here, I'll see you tomorrow Naomi." Jacob said.

"You're going to make me get out of my frame Jacob leave me alone." Naomi said.

Ole boy left Naomi was gathering her things to go on break and I just took in her beauty man I don't know how I got so lucky.

I need to chill she isn't my girlfriend yet but she is mine for sure, she just doesn't know it yet.

The all black outfit compliments her skin too.

"Okay I have everything you ready to leave?"

"Yes Ms.Naomi lets go."