Chapter 16✨

Naomi POV
"Now you have to take it easy Ms.Naomi, remove any stress factors in your life because it seems as if you're anxiety is getting the best of you at this point."

The doctor continues talking and I peek from the corner of my eye that Ron is looking at me intently as if I was something valuable. I'm not going to lie it's pretty weird especially under the circumstances I'm in, I hope I'm just over analyzing his look because I do not need any more nigga problems or niggas in my life to be honest.

"Ms.Jones? Ms.Jones?" The doctor calls my name.

"Oh yes Doc sorry about that what were you saying?"

"Congratulations!"

"Congratulations on what......"

"You've been pregnant for a month Ms.Jones did you not hear anything I just said?"

My jaw drops open as if things couldn't get even worse. Ever since I met this nigga Lucas my life has taken a toll for the worse. If I didn't meet this boy my life would've been boring and normal. To be quite frank with you I miss how things were once upon a time.

"She's what na?" Ronnie asked.

"She's a month pregnant, when she was unconscious we ran some blood test to make sure everything was okay and we found out she was pregnant. Now Ms.Jones you have to be extra careful with what you do because you don't want to upset the baby."

"I hear ya Doc..do I have to like set up appointments or some shit like that?"

"Yes ma'am, it seems like you've had a rough day so I can set up an appointment for you sometime this week and call to let you know about this whole process. You seem to be in shock right now and I don't want to be a stressor in your life."

"Um thanks Doc, I'll see ya when I see ya I have to go out for some air now."

"Okay see you two later and once again congratulations."

Ronnie grabs my purse and we walk to the car together, he opens the door and I sink into my seat. It's only 3:34PM I can still go to that appointment.

Ronnie kept trying to talk to me in the car by I kept ignoring him, I wanted to sit and collect all my thoughts together.

The car ride home felt like eternity but once I realized I was parked outside my house I ran inside and changed my clothes into something more baggy. I don't want anyone knowing I'm pregnant. I don't even and to BE pregnant. I don't have enough guts to have an abortion unfortunately I did that once and I'm never doing it again.

Lucas kept calling me nonstop so I finally decided to answer.

Honestly  life couldn't  get any worse so I might  as well tell the Farther of this child that I am pregnant. Might as well get the shit over with.

"Hello."

"Naomi where the hell are you its 4:36! You haven't returned any of my calls and-"

"Welp I fainted during the visit with my dad and I found out I'm carrying your child today so I think those are good excuses."

"You know this is just-wait....repeat yourself....?"

"I am pregnant with your child."

"Why are you saying this news so nonchalantly? This is amazing news, I'm going to be a fucking Farther and you're going to be the Mother of my child. Shit fuck a doctor's appointment. I'm coming ova to ya house."

"This isn't exciting for me. I wanted to have my  children with someone I'm in love with, who also loves me back. I wanted to do things the "proper" way but life always seems to fuck up my plans so I'm going to look at this situation as a blessing in disguise or some shit."