Chapter 4✨

Naomi POV

All these emotions are hitting me like bricks and this is some real fufu lame shit,  It's easier to just hide your feelings and build your shell rather than open up and giving people the opportunity to hurt you. I don't like feeling vulnerable and Lucas, fucking Lucas had me feeling...free. It reminded me of how Jacob made me feel in the beginning in the relationship.

Then I remembered what Jacob did and how I went into such a dark place. I don't even want to deal with that whole process over again man, I rather be by myself for a long period of time.

I fix myself up  before going back in the salon I don't want anyone knowing I was upset.

"Naomi how was lunch girl?" Nick exclaimed.

"It was very interesting, I don't think Lucas and I will be hanging out anymore though."

"Why do you say that?"

"We just don't click like I thought we would."

"I'm sorry baby girl. Lets have a sleepover tonight, I'll come by and bring snacks and movies and you can cook the actual dinner."

"How come I'm alway the one cooking?"

"Bitch we both know I can't cook for shit so don't even play that."

"Lazy ass."

"I'm sorry what was that?"

"I said I love you so much."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

We both get back to work and thank God this day went by fast now I can go get my favorite boys.

My phone starts ringing and I see its Marco.

"Hey Marco!!"

"Hey Naomi, what's up?"

"I'm at work, I'm about to get off in a quick second though."

"Stop by real quick I have to show you some scholarship sites for the nursing program you've been looking at."

"Alright bet b, I'll be there in a second."

"Okay the store will be unlocked."

"Bet."

I gather my things and head on out the shop.

I enter the barber shop and Marco is looking all nervous.. Something ain't right.

"Marco why are you looking everywhere but me?"

"Naomi..I'm sorry but this is for your own good."

Marco runs out of the store and locks the door.
I start getting pissed because I still don't know what the fuck is going on.

"MARCO BRO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR."

"Naomi."

I could recognize that voice anywhere this can't be happening to me, this some serious disney channel movie type shit.

"You've got to be kidding me, Lucas what do you need?"

"I need you to cut that dumb ass attitude and listen to me."

"Boy in grown ass hell you ain't my daddy, you can't tell me what to do."

"NAOMI YOU'RE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AIGHT."

I look up at him up and down I'm not going to lie that turned me on a bit but now isn't the time for that.

"Now you're going to listen to what I have to say. Don't blame Marco for any of this I begged him to call you so you can here my piece. I know you have mental issues and trust issues, shit you have many issues but I just want to be there for you Naomi I don't even know how to explain this feeling...when you left me there it's like I got a numb feeling in my chest Naomi. I've never EVER cared when a female left me they were usually quick fucks. With you I WANT you to stay I WANT you to be the first person I talk to in the morning I want to talk to you about why aliens are real and how fucked up the world is. I want you to come to me when you're getting those bad feelings again man. I can't explain it but I just need you in my life. "