Chapter 19✨ part 2

Naomi POV
Rashad pulled up to the party location and I'm already regretting my decision on going out.

I don't know how I'm going to explain me not drinking or engaging in regular activities because Nick will definitely know what's up.

I'm not even going to try to dance as much, I'm not going to be an irresponsible Mother.

What the fuck bro I'm about to be a Mother an actual Mom I can't beli-

"Bitch what are you thinking so hard about?" Nick asked me.

"I'm not thinking about anything lets just have fun."

"Yas lets start with shots!"

"I'm not really in the drinking mood Nick."

"We always take pre-game shots?"

"I have a major stomach ache."

"C'mon Naomi just one shot."

"Uh sure, I'll go get them!"

"You're the bomb boo."

Nick gives me a kiss on the cheek and makes his way to the dance floor, I go the kitchen which is crowded with a bunch of people for no reason like damn it's a party go dance.

I take one big solo cup that I filled with water for myself and another one filled with Bombay and Lemonade for Nick.

I meet Nick on the dance floor this nigga already dropping it low we've been here for a cool five minutes not even.

"Bombay and Lemonade you know me so well, what you got in your cup?"

"Just some vodka that's all."

"With no chaser? That's the Naomi  I know now chug your cup."

I downed that water like it was nothing I was actually really thirsty, I don't want to tell Nick about my current situation right now due to the fact I really don't feel like being scolded like at 2 year old.

Only people that know are Ronnie and Lucas I want to keep it that way for awhile.

It's not he told me when Lucas has Lupus, we all have been keeping secrets here.

"Naomi baby girl what you doing here?"

I turn around  guess who it is, this man Samuel. I don't know why I find him attractive I truly don't I just do.

"Hello Samuel."

"You the only girl allowed to call me by my government name besides my mom."

"Am I supposed to feel special or some shit?"

"Yes of course because you my special baby."

"You know I got a whole nigga right?"

I'm not going to sit here and act like Lucas doesn't exist. He's not my nigga but he's my nigga.

"Nah I thought you had half a nigga."

"You know what I mean yo."

"I'm aware of Lucas Coly but I'm also aware that's not really your nigga right now."

"How you know all that?"

"I got ways babe."

"Naomi you going to introduce me to ya little friend?" Nick said looking between Samuel and I.