Chapter 10✨

Lucas POV

Mane shit just went down out of nowhere, one minute I'm geeking with Naomi having a good time

Mane shit just went down out of nowhere, one minute I'm geeking with Naomi having a good time. The next someone could be possibly dying.

I just feel bad for my baby I know she's going to find a way to blame herself somehow.

Naomi starts calling 911, everyone is still in awe this shit is wild b.

"Hello 911 Operator."

"Hi my name is Naomi Jones and my friend has just been shot I didn't remove the bullets but I put cloths over the wound so he wouldn't bleed out please send help quickly." Naomi said between sobs.

"Is your friend still conscious? Keep him busy continue talking to him and don't remove your hair from the cloth and most importantly DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE BULLET. Help is on the way ma'am."

"Thank you."

I went over to Nick and put my arms over him while he was holding Rashad's hand. I hate seeing my bro like this it makes me hella emotional for no reason. I like Rashad he's a cool ass nigga and way too young to die.

"Rashad baby please stay awake okay I need you to keep talking to me sweet heart." Nick said.

"Nicky I don't feel any pain, I feel at ease."

"Rashad don't talk like that babe please stay up."

We hear the ambulance outside, I rush to open the door and let them in. Nick and I pick up Rashad and straight carry this nigga to the stretcher, we don't even the ambulance a chance to make it to the front door.

"Naomi I'm going to ride with them okay." Nick said teary eyed.

"Im about to get my keys and follow you guys right now okay,be strong my sunshine boy."

Nick starts sobbing his way into the back of the ambulance.

I really feel for Nick right now, he's become one of my closest bros and is helping me with my current situation.

One thing I know for sure is all the bad things happen to god people and I'm still wondering why God makes it this way.

Naomi POV
I wipe my tears quickly while  scrambling to find my goddamn car keys I don't know why they want to disappear at a time like this.

"Lucas can you please help me find my keys?"

"I have them already  baby, you're in not in a good state of mind right now to drive. I'll drive us there."