Chapter 17✨(Lucas POV)

After the after math (if you know what I mean)
Lucas POV
It's about 8:00 now and my baby is wrapped in my arms sleeping just like she's supposed to be, she's literally glowing right now.

You know how some girls look ugly sleeping? Not my baby she looks gorgeous even with the drool coming out of her mouth. One thing I noticed is she isn't wearing the ring I got her when I first asked her out and that hurt me I ain't gonna front.

I continue to stroke her hair and so she opens her eyes and looks everywhere but me.

"Lucas I still have to get my stuff from your house." Naomi said between stretching.

"What do you mean?"

"Lucas I mean I need to get my shit. You gotta lot of energy for someone with Lupus."

"Naomi you must understand regardless of you wanting me or not you are carrying  MY child and you're going to be in dangerous situations.  I need to at least make sure you come home safe every night."

I ignored her little Lupus comment she just wants to argue about it. She loves arguing about things instead of just expressing her concern/feelings.

"Aight I see your point.... I'll move back in but we are NOT together. Just going to a pregnancy thingy whatever together and by the way this is MY child too since I'll be carrying it in MY stomach for nine months and I'll be going through the pain by MYself."

"Naomi you know I didn't mean it like that and Shawty please you wasn't saying we wasn't togetha when you were on dis dic-"

"You're a bum for that, it was breakup sex the best sex of all."

"You know what's better than breakup sex?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Makeup sex."

"Oh. I can't relate."

Damn, getting back with Naomi is going to be harder than I thought. At least she's not as mad anymore deep down I know she still luh me.

Naomi's phone buzzes she looks at her phone replies quickly and she hustles to go put some clothes on. Being the nosey nigga I am I go through her messages.

She's been texting this nigga Sammy. He ain't no good all he does is run around the block, he's about making money and he doesn't care how he makes it.

She comes out wearing sweats but not just any kind of sweats...The Victoria Secret sweats that have ya girl ass looking fat as hell.

"Where you going looking like that with Sammy?"

"I assume you read my messages which isn't your business in the first place nigga but I have to go take care of some stuff. Have a meeting or some shit."

"Let me go with you."

"My nigga this isn't a paired deal, chill out I got this."

"How do I know nothing bad will happen?"

"''Cause you know as long as I have this baby in my stomach I'll be damned if anyone hurts my child."

While talking to me she grabbed my hand and started tracing circles around it, I don't know why it calms me down it just does but this sweet moment doesn't last for long because she stops and shrugs her way by me.

"Pack me a bag and then we can go pick up Denton when I'm done with yeah."

"You coming home with me ma?"

"Yeah isn't that we just agreed on?"

"You right you right."

"I always am, make sure that bitch Lauren don't act up 'cause I'll snuff her ass again. Real shit."

"Naomi can you prom-."

Before I could even finish my sentence I heard the door slam.

Thing tend to not work out in my favor so I hope God at least has the decency to allow Naomi and my child to be safe at all times.

I put on my clothes and grab a bag from Naomi's closet and find her some clothes and little stuff. I gotta bring her makeup shit too because she's always talking about "Son I'm dead ass right now don't fuck with me I'm doing my highlighter","Bro don't kiss me I'm doing my eyebrows".

While rummaging through all her shit I come across a journal and naturally I look into it.

I read the journal and it was the time Naomi and Jacob were together, at one point she was so happy and then it slowly spirals into a fucked up love story man. Jacob cut her mad deep.

I never ever want Naomi to feel these emotions because of me. I never ever want her to go to bed thinking she's unloved.

Niggas really be tearing down good women then wonder  why women start doggin' niggas and be to themselves.

No one wants to build with another person and get to know them again. That whole process is mad annoying.

Shit Naomi  and I's relationship got mad annoying after we hit the two month mark its like everything went downhill.

Then the next couple months after that were shit man, with her dealing with her Father's shit she had to drop school pick up more hours and put herself through hell.

I always made sure to help her even when I found out I was sick. I work at Marco's so every time a lady was ready to go into Naomi's work place I made sure they would ask for Naomi and I would give them money to tip her.

It's good that I'm taking time to reminisce on what all has happened because, we never really got time to recover from when all the bad shit happened.

If we are being honest I don't know how we gonna make it out this mess. Together we have a total of three children and one unborn. She still supports her Aunt while supporting the kids.

All this for someone who doesn't even care for her, I know Naomi's excited about her Dad being "close" now but something about that man doesn't sit right in my heart. Even Aunt T has been acting weird lately.

Nick and Ronnie have been consistently cool though thank God, they're the only people I can really talk to about this stuff. I talk to Nick more than Ronnie though only because I know Ronnie like Naomi. That nigga stay looking at her in a way I don't like at all.

I get her bag and leave the house, on my way to Lauren's on God I would never hit a woman but this bitch really testing me.

I just have to get my son and wait for my baby at home man.

I have to find a way for us to get away from this I have to better myself for the sake of my family.

A/N
Hey guys, I don't know if I should continue the book. I honestly feel as if I suck at writing now.

I hope you guys are enjoying your vacations!

until next lovelies (maybe) 💖