Chapter 2✨

Naomi POV

Okay so not only did I get into a fight today I have to come face to face with this punk too?

Jacob isn't a pleasant person to be around, he took advantage of my low self esteem issues, vulnerability, and depression he used it to his own advantage.

He would constantly cheat on me and use my money and I let him because I didn't want to end up alone.

One day I went to visit him at his office and he was getting head from his whack secretary.

You already know the deal I beat his ass and her ass too and from that day I vowed to never cry over a man again.

"Hi Jacob."

"Naomi you look good...really good we should catch up." he said while smirking.

"Nah I'm straight. I have a question for you."

"What is it sweetheart?"

I squeezed his cheeks with my one hand and looked him dead in his eyes.

"Don't you EVER call me some bullshit pet name again. Do you hear me? Now why THE FUCK are you at my job?"

"I came to pick up my fiancé, she said some crazy black girl attacked her."

At this point I started busting out laughing of course this bitch is Jacob's fiancé. They're both two blind sheep just following each other, this makes so much sense.

"Oh yeah I rocked her fucking world, next time she won't insult people on their  skin tone" I said while smirking.

"Yeah she's a bit annoying but her Daddy is filthy rich and I have to get ahold of those funds one way or another."

"You're still the same selfish bastard. Well it wasn't pleasant talking to you and I honestly don't know why I entertained your dumb ass."

I started walking away before Jacob forcefully grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Listen and listen well Naomi you're going to be mine again so you better recognize who you're speaking to."

I cocked my head back and started laughing and broke free of his grasp.

"Let me tell you something little boy I'm not the same girl I was a year ago who would allow you talk to me any kind of way. You should get that fantasy out of your head because it ain't happening. Now move the fuck out of my way before I have to embarrass you like I embarrassed your weak ass fiancé."

I went to the receptionist desk to be met by Nick, Nick's gay but still amazing. He's the closest thing I have to a friend right now.

"Hey boo, Wanda had to leave early but she wasn't mad at you for earlier. She told me to tell you to go home and relax yourself for a bit."

"Alright thanks for working my shift Nick you're the best. You want to get into something tonight?"

"Bitch is that even a question? You already know the deal FAWK you mean?"

I started laughing hysterically this nigga really is crazy.

"I'll pick you up around 10 so we can go out to eat and then we can go to the club and get some drinks and dance our asses off."

"Yes I'll text you boo, I love you."

"I love you to Nick." I said while laughing.

I grabbed my purse from behind the desk and went out to my car to head on home.