Chapter 12✨

Naomi POV
I'm going to have to face this problem head on I already know the truth so it's time to cut the games.

I stopped in my tracks turned around and bent down in front of these two men at this point we were at eye level.

Honestly I'm scared as hell because at any second I could lose my life but I can't live in constant fear anymore.

I'm a woman a BLACK woman at that and we can conquer everything and anything.

"Trust me I know what y'all know. If you did your research properly you would've comprehended the fact that I don't fuck with my money. Talking about some "that's her" get y'all wanna be down asses out of here you want to meet me its outside of the work place. Go tell your little boss man that."

"That's a lot of mouth for a small lady, he said you were snappy but damn I didn't imagine like this." the hispanic one said.

"I don't give two shits about what you have to say about me all I know if y'all better get out of here because shit could go sour real quick."

"We aren't hear to start trouble, we are here to deliver a message from the boss man." the mixed one said.

"Here baby girl you can have this letter and gift for safe keeping, you have a nice day Naomi."

I snatched the letter and gift from his hand. I put the stuff in my purse I need to go see my Dad and Ron tomorrow because I have a feeling things are going to start getting serious quickly.

They both walk out with smirks on their faces, fucking assholes.

I snap out of my trance and walk towards Jacob.

This nigga is annoying as hell too he just causes me unnecessary stress.

"Ole boy  do you want me to just freshen up your curls or what?"

"When will this Ole boy shit stop?"Jacob asked.

"I'm sorry did I ask that or did I ask about your hair?"

"You do whatever you want Naomi."

If I'm not mistaken it's as if he's looking at me lovingly this is too weird.

"Can you guys stop talking it's annoying me." Priscilla said.

I'm really tired of this bitch putting her two cents in.

"I'm tired of you breathing and I wouldn't mind if you died but you're still here, some things we just have to deal with."

Jacob started laughing and I joined in with him but Priscilla gave a dirty look so he pretended to start coughing.

"Whatever I'm going to go outside to  smoke." Priscilla said.

"Black girls of your color are always ghetto so your answer doesn't surprise me." Priscilla said.

She turned around and started walking away but I just had to say one last thing to her.

"Priscilla I hope you know your little skin color shenanigans are getting old. Whether you like it or not sweetie you're black. We both came out of a black woman's vagina and sucked on black nipples for nourishment. Just because you're lighter than me doesn't make you any better,the criminal justice looks at us the same way and so does the white man. You're not any different."