Prank war

This is for Kylo but it will be ongoing, so the rest will be done seprately XD

You, Captain Phasma and Genral Hux were bored, you also felt an urge to get back at Kylo for being an annoying twerp at times. So you guys came up with the best plan ever! You and Phasma took off his black bed sheets and replaced them with hot pink, sparkley unicorn ones, the pillows had rainbows on! You then exchanged his black rug for a nie brown teddy bear one, you move onto his book collection placing his tactic and stratagie books in a toy box to complement the theme, and replacing them with fairy books and bed tims storie books. When the went to his dresser took out all his black clothes placing them in the toy box as well, you then took out pink, purple, orange, green, blue tutus, mix matching socks placing them all in the dresser. Now what else oh yes his lightsaber, you pick it up placing it inside his night side draw and replacing its old persission with a fairy wand. Whislt you and Phasma did all this, Hux replaced all the white doors with purple ones, the curtains with sparkling sequeens curtains and added a nice Disney themed lampshade. Once you all finish your handy work you run all the way to the opposite side of the base hiding yourselfs in a room and baracading yourself in, although you are fairly sure that won't help, why? Becuase you could hear his scream of rage from your 'safety' room, what have you done...