PRANK 2

Okay so this is a prank on Anakin I have done Kylo so next was Anakin then its Obi wan and so on, you guys get the flow of the force. See what I did there ^^^^^^^^^^ okay.
You have teamed up with Padme and Obi-wan who you were surprised actually agreed to helping, you have decided to send on a secret mission, Obi-wan said it was top secret that will prove how much he has learnt as a apprentice. He was super excited that Obi-wan has finally trusted him, so you feel sorta bad doing this however he will be rewarded by being set an actual mission, the fake mission was that he had to go and stay at a palace which you have made for the prank. You then got a Ewok and made him king, he was the most arrogant one we could find, you then made all his servents rude and grouchy ones and he has to share a room with C3PO and Jar Jar. You guys just want to see how long he can last to be honest after all made the god damn droid! Or robot what ever floats ya boat, he has just entered his room and saw 3PO and Jar Jar.
"3PO? JJ? What are you guys doing here, did my master send you."
"No sir! Me'sa visiting family sir!"
"And I am on a separate trip for the Jedi."
"Oh okay and JJ never new you had family."
"Oh but me'sa do, we got in big do do so I don't visit very much."
"Oh okay."
There was a few seconds silence in till Jar Jar spoke again.
"So sir what'a  you doing here!"
"Yes young Skywalker what are you doing here?"
"Jedi business, top secret."
"Oh me'sa can keep secrets sir!"
"No I can't tell anyone anything."
"Oh but sir Jar Jar can help."
"Won't be necessary JJ I can do this myself Master Obi-wan has put faith in me, I mustn't let him down."
"Oh but sir-"
"JJ no."
"Sir-" he then walked over to Jar Jar and did a Jedi mind trick on him telling him to shut up, so he soon fell silent, C3PO then started talking about his mission and useless facts.
--Time laspe--
It has been 2 days and you have decided to come clean because Ani looks like he is going insane being stuck in a room with them two, you have positioned yourself's on his bed because he is to come in any time soon from dinner.
"Those f---ing Ewoks!"
The door flew open and in came a angry Ani but he soon fell silent when he saw you guys.
"Is everything okay Master?"
"If okay is you just pranked by me! This everything is perfect!"
You and Padme coughed.
"Oh they helped too!"
He looked to Padme then at you, a devilish grin on his face.
"I was actually excited for this god damn opportunity!!!"
"I'm sorry I know you were so as a reward for putting up with the two most annoying people in the galaxy, we have allowed you to do a real 2 week mission by yourself."
"Really?"
"Really, kid."
"YES!" He tackled you to the floor in a hug.
Any requests please comment or DM me I don't care but I would love to know what ones you like.