Han

You and Luke were walking down the aisle, Han stood at the bottom smiling at you. You could see everyone either smiling or crying, although Poe, Rey and Finn sat together making silly faces, it caused you to laugh.
You were walking through a forest that Han had set up a adventure trail in, he said the prize was worth it, you liked it because it was like your first date. You found the last clue, well riddle, Chewy obviously came up with it, Han isn't that smart.
Where this adventure began, is where this trial will end.
The start? But why would Han do that, you run back retracing your steps. Once you got back Han stood there smiling, what a little ----.
"Y/N I hate speeches so, will you marry me?"
"Was this the prize? A proposal?"
"Yep!"
"You are so cocky! What if I say no?"
"But you won't?"
"Only thing worse than you being cocky, is when you're cocky and right."
"So it's a yes?"
"Wow Sherlock I am impressed, you managed to figure that out!"
"Shut up and kiss me."
You stop and look at Han, who as always holds his cocky smile, Chewy stood and read out the vows and also held the rings and also threw the flower petals.
*
It was the after party and everyone stood having fun and talking, Han and you stood far back watching.
"Y/N you need to throw the flower bunch thingy!" Luke yelled, ugh! You didn't want to, it means moving.
"Oi, don't worry I got this. Uh... Chewy?"
"Oh god!"
You give Chewy the flowers and he walks over throwing them, it gets awkward when Poe catches them. Finn.
"I can't believe you made Chewy throw them!"
"Shut up and kiss me."

//The End//