Finn

You sat with Poe making aeroplane noised whilst pretending to be fighting off the First Order, truthfully, Poe should be with Finn calming his man boobs down. Yet, he found role playing much more fun.
"Two Tie Fighters either side, you see them?" He yells to you.
"I see em Poe, I see em!"
You start making blaster noises, while jolting around.
"Whoo!"
"Great shot Y/N!"
You laugh at him and let him continue role playing, you look up to see the stars, ever since that first date with Finn you've been in love with the stars.
You have walked to the field you and Finn went to on your first date, you sat down in the spot you sat in, and you looked up. All the stars shone brightly, all the constellations visible, this was the best spot. You feel someone next to you, Finn, you could tell because he smelt of the camp fire and smores you two were making. "Y/N, I was wondering, if um, well, I was going to, would you, maybe want to, uh um, what I'm..." He trailed off, he soon gave up and just stood up taking your hand. You stood up with him as he gave you a piece of paper reading.
Y/N Star, Part of the Will You Marry Me? Constellation.
You begin to cry and throw your arms around Finn.
"Y/N why are you crying." You wipe your eyes as you look into Finns, he was worried.
"The time you asked me to marry you, I was thinking about it."
"Y/N, I do."
He went to kiss you but stopped, and went to your ear instead.
"Look up." You did so and noticed above the two of you was your star.
"I made sure that the day we go married, it would be right above us."
"That is sweet yet insane."
"I know, and by the way, you shine bright tonight Y/N."

//The End//