Daddy PT 2!

Poe- Poe was flying you to a romantic get away for your honey moon, you just had the best wedding ever, well the night events of that day were fairly fun. One thing though that keeps in your mind is when to tell him that he is going to be a dad. Do you wait to land or do you tell him now, it's silent now and you hate awkward silence...
"Boo..."
"Yeahhhh."
"You know the night we got married."
"Ya."
"Well..."
"Well....?"
"Your gunna be a dad."
Auto pilot enabled you heard a voice say before you got tackled to the floor by a man child.
"Happy?"
"Happy!"

Finn- you two had just crash landed onto Jaku escaping the First Order, however Poe didn't quite make it, this scared you as well as the fact you are 3 months pregnant with Finn's child and you just crashed. Do you tell him? Is there even a hospital here! You decide balls to it, you need to know if your child is alright and maybe Finn will help you find away seeing its his child.
"Finn."
"Yea, and if its I'm hot. Take off your armor stupid."
"No, I need to find a hospital."
"Why? Are you hurt." He turned around and held your face.
"Not exactly me who is hurt, this person can be hurt I just don't know."
"I'm sorry I don't do riddles, and definitely not in this heat."
"I'mcarryingyourchild." You say super fast hoping he got all that, seeing the massive grin on his face gave you the impression he did.
"If its a boy can we name it Kevin, and if its a girl can it be Carly?" All the way to the market area was him just saying names.

Han- You and Han were running for your lives away from a mob of angry people, yeah. The bar tender slapped your ass so Han took out his blaster shot at him, missed hit the light instead then you pulled out your lightsaber while Chewy slapped the bar tender round the face. Yeah maybe you shouldn't of caused that much of a scene but hey Han is known for shooting first, you jump a fence and the Falcon was in view your feet were pounding of the rocky ground the dust spiraling into your face.
"Han, don't know if you want to here this right now-"
"WHAT!"
"I might be baring your child."
Hand pulled out his blaster, is he going too shoot you? He turned round and shot at a tank of something which exploded with smoke, we run into the Falcon and take off.
"So boy or girl?" He asked casually making you laugh.

Hux- You were running round trying to fins Hux, the resistance twerps have to rescue that girl now! You are carrying a baby!!! Let's see them fight a war whilst baring a child that's 4 months old, yeah exactly. Don't know what point you made but yeah! You go girl, anyway you run into someone knocking them over.
"Oi watch-" you look up to see Hux.
"Oh my y/n I am so sorry I didn't know it was you."
"Its fine."
"No, really I am so sorry."
"Hux its fine, I need to tell you something."
"Well make it quick, I need to get to a pod and so do you."
"I'm pregnant."
His head snapped up and had a grin on his face, however the smile faded he pulled you to his chest grabbed a blaster and fired.
"Stupid Rebel scum, piss off." You hears him mutter as he dragged you to an escape pod.

Sooo guys, or gurls. I added Hux, what do ya think? I don't really know what to do for him, so I liked Luke's idea and updated it to the Force Awakens time set. So please tell me if you liked Hux, so I know to keep him in! Any ideas, for other preferences, I have loads but I am opening up for your requests as well now.