Fundraising

Okay, I usually don't do these types of things but I'm linking a fundraising page. I'll tell you about it first, so you know what's up.

Megan Ramsay is running the London Marathon in April, it's for a great cause called Great Ormond Street Hospital, they help treat and aid really ill children. She is also doing it in memory of their little brother Rocky, who died at 5 months old from a miscarriage. It is a really great cause, and I was just wondering if anyone of you beautiful people could donate, it'll really help reach the goal of £2,000 you don't have to do it now. I did mention the Marathon is not till April, so if you want to come back and donate you can. As I said great cause means a lot to me, seeing my brother went under 7 operations when he was born, is disabled.  I also have a diabetic father and my mums friend has a small girl, age 4 who is fighting cancer. It will mean a lot if you could donate, if you can't then sharing the link will be also very helpful!!! Also if you donate then I promise and brand new update week, I will update this book for 7 days solid, bringing back prank wars and sleepovers and many others. If you comment that you've donated and can prove you have then I will give you a shout out on Wattpad in this book and I also will read one of your books, as well as voting and commenting on every single chapter. Please this is great cause, donate if you can, or share the link which will be just as good.

Fundraising page link:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Megan-Ramsay1

Jack Ramsay and Megan Ramsay sketch ^^^^^

Please donate, or share the link around.