First Time he saw you cry Pt 2

Poe- Poe was in the hospital, he got in a crash, it was bad. He is lying in a coma he's been like that for a week now. The doctors don't know if he'll make it. You sit by his bed in a chair holding his hand, a tear landed on the back of his hand. You sit crying telling him about your day, you've been doing this ever since he got in, you came and told him what he missed. You hope he'll make it.

Finn- The First Order was attacking, you and Rey were running for your life's as explosions went of behind you, you eyes stung with tears and dirt was sprayed all over your clothes. You saw Finn standing battling another stormtrooper, he was on the floor, no.
"FINN!!!" You screamed that got the troopers attention, you raise your blaster and shoot him as he does the same. You collapse on the floor as your shoulder stung with pain from the blast. (Wholely crap guys that why they are called blasters!! Only just noticed. God I am dumb XD)
"Y/N" Rey squatted down next to you as Finn ran to your side, you were fine, just a scratch.
"I'm fine, come on lets go!" They help you up and stay guard of you from then on.

Han- You and Leia snuck into Jabbas palace, he wasn't to be seen. You were rescuing Han, Leia said what was wrong and told you that you will save him together. The carbonite burned away and Han face planted the floor, ouch. You lift him into your arms, your eyes watered, blurring your vision.
"I can't see." You whimper.
"Stop. Don't cry." He muttered.
"How did you-" you got cut of by a kiss.
"I said stop, now get me outta here."
"Sure."

Hux- A stormtrooper said Hux was in the hospital, why? You don't know. You walk into the infirmary to see a battered Hux, what the bloody hell happened!
"Hux what happened?"
"Ren." He croaked out.
"What did he do now?"
"Called you a nasty name, we got in a fight, he won sadly."
"Don't blame yourself, he has armour on." You start to cry, no one has ever protected you like Hux has.
"I know, he's a bastard ass."
"Good reference Ginger bread."
"Run run as fast as I can you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!"
You both laugh at his high pitched voice, that you went from sad tears to happy ones.