Telling him hes going to be a dad

Kylo- You had been hiding this for two months now, but you need to tell him before he finds out himself, you walk into your quarters to see him crying. You rush to his side and ask what's wrong, it was peer pressure and the conflict again. You rub his back and hold him, will telling him your having his child add more stress to his day or less...well guess you are gunna have to find out.
"Kylo...your going to be a dad." The words fly out your mouth before you changed your mind. He looked up smiled and tackled you into a hug, you soon were both laughing.
"You need to control your anger though, I don't need to be looking after to babies."

Anakin- You were super excited to tell Anakin the news, you two have been wanting a child for ages now but a good time has never rolled around he was always busy. You were running to the training centre from the hospital, you were going to be a mommy! You see Anakin doing sit ups, he sees you and your massive grin and walks over to you wrapping his arm round your waist.
"Hello Ms. Happy pants."
"Anakin its happened."
"What? Sorry it's to early to function properly."
You role your eyes at his incompetence.
"I'm pregnant." He broke out into a smile as big as yours then twirled you around laughing.

Obi-wan- Obi-wan was on a trip and you were going into labor, you haven't told him about the baby because of the Jedi code, you were to scared he would leave you for the Jedi. Now Padme has gone to get Obi-wan and tell him about the baby, he should be here any time now, speaking of the devil he had just ran into the room worry clear on his face. What did Padme tell him?! He stopped mid room and looked at you with the baby thing around your stomach, his breath heavy. He slowly walked over to you and sat in a chair taking your hand.
"Padme said you went to the hospital, I was terrified, I thought something bad happened. I wouldn't of been able to forgive myself."
"Something bad did happen, the Jedi code! You aren't supposed to have a wife let alone a child!"
This maybe is your raging hormones but oh well.
"Y/n I love you so I can't believe I am saying this but f@*k the Jedi. I'm gunna be a bloody dad!"
You smile at him happy that he would choose you over the Jedi.

Luke- You were running around the death star, well running, dodging and climbing. You had to find Luke and Han, why did they shoot command box, WHY! You reach the elevator, better take the stairs instead don't want to scare them, you run up the stairs (this really isn't a good thing to be doing seeing you are carrying a child but oh well.) You burst open the door to see Luke, Han, Chewy and the princess.
"Y/N!" Luke yelled running over and hugging you.
"You shouldn't be hear it's to dangerous, why are you here-"
"Luke I am having a baby, your going to be a dad."
"What! Yes oi Han guess what I am gunna be a father!"
"Great on ya, now use that protective daddy side of you, to save your baby!" Han yelled you laugh as Luke pulled you along a corridor.
I will be doing Poe, Finn, Han and Hux in the next chapter. Yes its happing I am adding the ginger in, although I don't know much about him so his won't be as accurate as say Kylo or Poe.