Obi-wan

You were nervous, very very nervous. So you decided while Anakin and Yoda make jokes about how Obi-wan is about to sell his freedom, you'd take a walk outside. You sit down on a swing and the light breeze slowly moved the swing, it became very calming.
You sit on a swing as Obi-wan pushed you, he was laughing, you guys could be such children at times. He abruptly stops the swing causing you to fall off and land on the blanket he set out under the massive oak tree. You had to move some hay stacks, kinda wished you didn't now aren't ya. Anyway! You glare at him but he walks over and holds his hand out, you take it pulling him down.
"Hey can I ask you a few questions?"
"Yeah sure!"
"What the opposite of won't?"
"Will?"
"The opposite of me."
"You..."
"Opposite of divorce?"
"Marry..."
"And finally the opposite to you."
"Me."
"Oh my god! Of course I will Y/N!"
You begin to laugh at how he tricked you, but in all fairness you were thrown of a swing. You stand up making your way over to the aisle, Anakin met you there and you walked down with him. Before you reach Obi-wan you take one last glace at swing, you can image that day perfectly.
"I imagine it too."
You look back to see Obi-wan smiling at you, he takes your dainty small hands in his strong ones. You say your vows and your I do, but that wasn't what stuck with you the most that day. As Obi-wan was hugging you he whispered...
"Y/N I want to thank you."
"For what?"
"For making my life worth while."
"I did that? How?"
"You said something."
"That was..."
"What's the opposite of I don't."
"I do..." You kiss Obi-wan once more, you were trying the best you can to not cry tears of happiness. Damn him and his stupid sappiness!