Chapter 6

**Dean's POV**

I was able to get this demon that was using my brother as his meat suit, tied up to bed post.

"I'm sorry Dean, but I don't swing like that." he said as I cuffed his leg to the bed.

"Shut up." Ash said.

"Now, you wanna explain why your here?" I asked.

"Not really..." it said.

"Listen, your gonna get exorcised either way. So you might as well make it work the while." Ash said.

"Ash is right, if you just tell us this will be a lot smoother." I said grabbing some more holy water.

"You do realize that you will only send me back to hell, right? I mean you'll both be there in about six months, so I'll just catch up with you then. And then I will rip your body apart day after day." this son of a bitch said.

I really hope Sammy wasn't awake for any of this...

"Listen, just tell us why you are here. That's it. Or we can do this the hard way where I give you a shot filling you with holy water. I am not afraid of you you stupid asshat son of a bitch. You're messing with the wrong hunter." Ash said getting in its face.

"Ash, you fill the needle, and I will start speakin' some Latin." I said opening dad's journal.

I started the exorcism while Ash stabbed him with the needle.

"Sorry Sam, I hope you like needles." Ash whispered.

I stopped when the demon started talking.

"Alright! Stop stop stop! I'll talk, just please stop." it said.

"Aww, look at that Dean, a little demon begging for his life."

"I know, it pathetic. So why don't you start talkin'" said putting the book down.

"You have vampires on your tails-"

"Wait, vampires? Since when?" I didn't know that.

I saw the demon smirk and look over to Ash.

"Ash? Did you know about this?" I asked glaring at her.

"Well, yeah."

"Well yeah? I- we'll talk later." I said pointing at her.

"So what do demons care about vampires?" I asked. Really why do other monster care about us.

"We don't. We have other reasons that I refuse to tell, so go on and send me back to hell." it said eyes turning black.

"Your wish is my command." I said finishing the exorcism.

I turned to Ash.

"You wanna tell me why you didn't tell me that we have vamps on our tails?!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air.

"Look man, I forgot! I'm sorry I didn't tell you! We just need to calm down and figure this shit out. We need to know how long Sam wasn't Sam, get this hunt over with and go to my safe house." Ash said uncuffing Sam.

"You have a safe house?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll tell you where in the later just in case we are being watched. As soon as Sam wakes up we need to finish this case tonight." Ash said just Sam jolted up.

"Sammy, listen. You were possessed-"

"Yeah I know smart-ass." he said getting up and almost falling on to Ash but she caught him.