Chapter 14

**Sam's POV**

"So get this, there was one person that escaped from the last time around. Wanna check him out?" I asked.

"Yeah. Maybe he saw what it was." Emma said.

"You comin' Bobby?" Ash asked.

"Well, let's see here, I'm known as the town drunk, have multiple charges, and tons of speeding tickets, so I don't think me going out with a group of young people will help."

"Are you sure?" Dean asked.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure."

"Alright,we can split into two groups." I said.

"One group can check out this man and the other can go check out the area where people are going missing." Emma said.

"Alright, Velma and Daffney, you're with me. Shaggy and Scooby, you two stick together." Dean joked.

"Haha, you are so hilarious, I'm dieing of laughter." Josh said.

"Josh and I will go with Dean, Emma and Sam go check out the man because honestly, they seem to be the nicest." Ash said.

"I'm fine with that." Emma said.

"Yeah, me too." I agreed.

"I'm not."Dean and Josh said at the same time.

"Guys, you just have to deal with it. Us three are gonna be in the same group. And that is final. Now are you coming or not?" Ash said walking outside. We all followed.

"Be careful!" Bobby yelled.

"Please, when are we not careful?" We all said at the same time.

"Creepy..." Emma said.

We all laughed.

"What cars are we taking?" Josh asked.

"I figured you me and Dean would take mine and Emma and Sam would take Dean's..." Ash shrugged getting into hers.

"Now hold on!" Dean yelled.

"I want to take my baby."

"Dean, than what are Emma and Sam gonna take?"

"Fine, they can take baby, but I swear if anything happens to her and I mean anything..." Dean said walking over Ash's car, not before tossing me the keys to his.

**Dean's POV**

"Josh what does the journal say?" Ash asked.

I was forced to sit in the back with Josh because there was stuff up in the front seat.

"Just the pattern, what the thing likes, that he was never able to find it, and the area of where it happens. That's it. Doesn't say what it is, how to kill it or anything like that."

"So we are basically gonna go in not knowing what it is or how to kill it? This is great just great!" I said sarcastically.

"Shut it cry baby..." Josh said looking out his window.

"Im not a cry baby... Cry baby..." I said looking out my window.

"Everyone stop it or so help me I will turn this car around!" Ash yelled when we hit the highway.

"Sorry..." I said, but not without glaring at Josh.

"God, you're such a mother..." Josh whispered.

"Shut up. So where is this place?" Ash asked.

"It's about three and half miles up the road to the right." Josh said reading out of the journal.