Chapter 27

**A month left**
**Dean's POV,**

"Bobby, this might be it. Sam says he has lead on Lilith, he might be right..." I said.

"We can't be sure. Right now, Sam and Josh both aren't in the best places. Sam's getting dragged in, he's almost as bad as Josh is now."

"Bobby just because they are high off of that demon crap doesn't mean it can't be fixed. We can help and get Lilith." Ash said.

"I just don't know anymore. If your father's were around..." Bobby trailed off.

"Well they ain't here so all we got is you." Ash said.

Just then, Josh and Sam walked in and we all stopped talking.

"Where you been?" Ash asked.

"The store. Got some beer and more ammo." Josh said.

"Sam, why'd you go with him? Beer and ammo a two man job now?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Sam just wanted to tag along, needed to get outta here for a while..." Josh said crossing the room to out the beer in the fridge. He 'accidentally' bumped my shoulder along the way.

"Yeah, no big deal." Sam added.

"Hey J, since when does going to the store include getting blood on your chin?" Ash said practically face to face with Josh.

Josh had his back against the fridge and Ash had her hand against the fridge beside his head. His phone started ringing but he didn't move.

"Josh you better answer that or so help me..." Ash said. You could practical see the smoke coming out of her ears.

He got his phone out if his pocket.

"Put it on speaker." I said.

"What? No." Josh spat.

"He said put it on speaker. Do it." Ash snapped.

He answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Josh, it's Ruby. Are you alone?" the girl on the other line asked.

Josh looked up to Ash and she shook her head, telling him to lie and say he's alone.

"Yeah, I'm alone. Well Sam's here to but that's it."

"Good, I got a lead on Lilith. If we can take her down, we can save your sister and Dean, that's what you want right?" Ruby said.

What?

"Yeah, that's exactly what we want nothing more. That's all we need." Sam said, his first time speaking.

"Come on Sam, if you would just try it. I know you want it. I've seen the way that you watch Josh when he takes it, you crave the demon blood. I know you've thought about it." Ruby said.

"No. Not unless I need to-"

"See that's just it! In a month, Josh will be ready to take Lilith down, but that's to long. If we had both of you on board, I could have you ready within a week. Lilith is here now, we have to take her now. If not, you lose Ash and Dean." Ruby said, trying to convince Sam.

I was fuming.

"No Ruby, I think I'll be enough. After we save Ash and Dean, I'm done. There's no need to get Sam hooked. We're fine, that's enough. " Josh said sternly.

"Why Josh? Why do you want to sacrifice yourself so bad? Why does all of it have to be on you, huh?" Ruby backed through the phone.

"Because if they where in our shoes they would do the same thing. I know for a fact that if I were in big trouble Ash would do the same thing. Same with Sam and Dean." Josh said looking back and forth between Ash and I.