Chapter 15

**Dean's POV**

"Guys I said places!" that man said again.

"Places?" Josh said.

"Man I'm sorry, but I think we just, uhh, stumbled upon the wrong place. So we will just be going..." Ash said.

We all kinda nodded in agreement and walked out the door we came in. Once we were all out, we kinda looked at each other.

"What the hell are you doing? We have an hour to get this scene finished then it's lights out. So get in your places!" that man said again.

"Sure sure just, uhh, give us a sec." Sam said awkwardly.

"Guys, what are we supposed to do?" Emma asked.

"Well, I guess we do what he wants, he seems to be chief around here..." Josh said.

"No, this is the place the dinjin sent us. It's a different reality, that also means we are different." Ash said.

"You've had you second. Places for the last time!" that dude said.

We all looked at each other and shrugged.

We got in the places he told us to go and did what he told us to do, thankfully in that hour, we only shot that scene but from different angles.

"Jensen!" someone behind me yelled.

I looked around and shrugged.

"Uhh, Dean, turn around..." Sam said.

"What..." I turned around.

Please tell me that my name isn't...

"Jensen, it's time for your interview!" a chirpy younger girl said.

"M-my interview? For what? I don't think you have the right dude." I said shaking my head.

"No, it says here. March 9th, Jensen Ackles interview." She showed me the clipboard she was holding. It had a picture a me wearing a fancy grey suit with a dark purple tie. I had my arm around some chick? "So how about we get started. Ok?" she said still chirpy as ever.

I turned to the others and mouthed,

'Ackles?'

"And then we will do Jordan's interview! Now come on!" She grabbed me by the wrist and cornered me with a camera.

"Now, we know about Dean's relationship with Ash in the show, but what about your relationship with your wife? Is it as strong as Dean's with Ash?"

My what?!?!

"M-my wife..."

"Your wife Daniel?"

"Right right. Daniel, well, uhh she's great? Our relationship is f-fine..."

"What can you tell us about your relationship with Jordan?"

"Who?"

"Jordan Ruby. The actress who plays Ash?"

"Right, Jordan. As- Jordan, is fantastic. She is everything a guy could ask for. She's awesome, funny, down to earth, kickass, and she has this give-em-hell attitude. She won't back down from a fight."

"Wow, she sounds a lot like her character."

"Oh you have no idea..."

"Thank you Mr. Ackles. Could you get Dustin and Jordan for us please?" she asked.

"Who's Dustin?" I asked.

"Uhh, that actor that plays Josh..."

"Oh right! I knew that!" I said awkwardly and ran to find Ash and Josh.