Chapter 19

**Dean's POV**

"Bobby, what happened?" I asked when Bobby walked in the door.

"Ash left..." he said.

"God dammit. This is all my fault." Josh said.

"Damn straight it is." I said.

"Dean..." Sam said giving me his bitch face.

"What?! It is!" I shrugged.

"Look, all I'm saying is that it's not like we haven't done wrong when we thought we are doing what's best. So go easy on him..."

"Fine. But if I lose Ash because of this, he is number one on my kill list." I said glaring at Josh.

"Oh really? I figured I already was." Josh said sarcastically.

"You wanna be off it now? Because I will gladly kill you." I yelled.

"Go ahead big boy-"

"Alright! That's enough!" Emma yelled.

"Woah, almost forgot you are here..." Josh said.

"Well I am. Now, we are gonna find Ash and you two are gonna quit measuring dicks and man up. I swear you two fight like children. Well, over grown children, but still children." Emma said standing between Josh and I.

"When did you grow all big and strong?" Josh asked.

"The last time I saw you, well before I left for college, you were Ash's shadow." Josh said.

"I'm just doing what she would do."

"Guys, I don't really think Ash wants us to go after her. She wants to be on her own, she'll come back. Trust me, she will." Bobby said.

"Where does she normally go when she wants to be by herself?" Sam asked.

"Her dad's grave..." Emma whispered.

"Then to the grave we go." I said.

**Time skip**

We got to West Virginia in about a half a day. Emma too us to her dad's grave just in time for us to see Ash getting out of her car.

**Ash's POV**

I drove home to West Virginia. I knew where I wanted to be.

I took me almost half a day to get to his grave but I got there.

I grabbed my softball and my glove.

I walked over to his grave and kissed my hand and then pressed it to the stone. The epitaph read, "Hunters are never actually gone, they linger."

Of course, the rest of our family never knew what it meant, but Bobby, Josh, and I do.

"H-hey dad. It's me again." I sat down across from the grave. "I was wondering if you hand some time on your hands because I kinda need to talk right now." I laughed at myself. I know he is dead and I know he can't hear me. Because he is these things, I can say and do whatever around him. Or his grave at least.