Chapter 4~In one day

Hey guys!!!......got nothing to say-Oh! Wait! I will add more anime to my one-shot book!

With that said, enjoy!!

///////////////////////////////

Your POV

It was another normal Saturday- wait, this is not normal! All day I have been trying to hide the two angels, and it's harder than it seems!

I was in the kitchen getting toast for Pit and Pittoo when my mom walked in.

"Hey sweetie?" I looked at her and she looked like she was in a hurry.

"Yeah?"

"Can you watch your little sister while I'm shopping and pick up Phil?" She asked me. Aww my little three-year-old sister Delaney, she's so cute~! (If that's your name you can change it)

"Sure!!" I said, I love my little sister! And it'll be a tad bit easier to hide the two angels since it'll just be us.

"Great I'll be back in at least forty-five minutes!" She said while walking out the door.

"Bye!"

As soon as the door closed, Delaney walked out her/Mom's room with her IPad. "Hey Laney! Want some cream cheese sandwiches?" I asked, she ways loved those.

"Yeah!!!" She exclaimed excitedly, she's so cute I just want to pinch her cheeks which I did gently. I made her sandwich and went to give Pit and Pittoo their food.

"Guys I'm back-" I walked in to the room to see them going trough my phone.

"Hey (y/n)-chan! You brought food!" Pit grabbed his plate and basically inhaled it, damn dude.

"What are you doing on my phone?" I asked.

"We just wanted to see you had on it and we found some interesting pictures of us." Pittoo said with a smirk on his face, while my face was red. "Never thought you had that kind of fetish."

"SHUT UP!!!!" I (once again) tackle Pittoo and made a reach for my phone. What we didn't notice was footsteps heading towards us.

"(N/n)?" (Nickname and by that I mean only a nickname your little sister would give you) We all looked at the door to see Laney in the door way. She looked at me and Pittoo then at Pit, she smiled at pointed at Pit's wings. "Pretty!!" She ran to him and reached her hand to tough the feathers.

"L-Laney! We have to ask someone if we can tch something of theirs!" I said.

"It's okay, come on up we go!" Pit picked her up into his lap and moved his wings a bit so she can touch them, she started to pet them and mumbled something like "Soft".

"Thanks!" Pit exclaimed

"So that's your sister?" Pittoo asked me, still trying to keep the phone away from me.

"Yep but can I have my phone back?" I asked resting my head in my hand boredly looking at him.

"Fine" He handed me the phone and Laney got out of Pit's lap, which had him pout, and head towards us.

"Can I touch your wings?" She asked so cutely, I looked at him with a face that said 'You better say yes'. He sighed and let her tough his wings.

"Hey (y/n)-chan can we go outside? Me and Pittoo need fresh air!" He plopped on my bed.

"Fine but it's 'Pittoo and I'" I said in a snobby way, which had Pittoo grumble "Grammer nazi alert." I then Maka-chopped him after that with my Blue Exorcist manga.