Another B-day!

Dark pit:No party?

Dark pit:No party?

Me:I never really want one, it's my mom that does

Pit:Oh

Palutena:That explains why she wasn't happy on her 10th birthday tea party...even though everyone else enjoyed it

Me:Anyway!!! Hope you enjoy (and wish me luck for next year, Mom is gonna force the party T-T) (And the chapter might be short)

/////////////////////////////

Today is another good day, my birthday. Today I'm turning sixteen and of course, my mother is having a giant party for me. Right now I'm baking the cake for the party. Even though it's my birthday I love to bake.

"Pit! No eating the batter!" I yelled at the brunette. Every time I take my eyes off of him he tries to the batter. Pit thought it would be a good idea to help me, but no.

"Just a taste?"

"No you idiot." Dark pit says, hitting Pit in the back. He then turns to me. "Do you want actual help?"

"Hey!"

"That would be great." I said. "Can you start on the chocolate batter?" I pointed to the bowl and ingredients that were on the other side of the kitchen. "I'm working on the vanilla."

"Why do you need two different batters?" Pit asks.

"I'm trying to make a chocolate and vanilla swirl cake. Mom wants something fancy for 'my party'." I say as I mix the wet ingredients in the bowl. "Actually there's something you can do Pit."

"Really!?"

"Yeah! Can you get me flour? I forgot to grab it." He frowns but went to grab it anyway. Dark pit comes back with the chocolate batter.

"Where's Pit-stain?"

"He went to get flour, I forgot to grab it."

"You're an idiot."

"Hey!" I hear something strange and turn to see Dark pit laughing. That's something you don't see everyday.

"Oi, what are you looking at?" He glares at me.

"You actually laughed."

"So what?"

"That's not like you, did you switch with Pit?" He scoffs.

"Please, he wouldn't have the guts to call you an idiot."

"True." I giggle a bit. I could hear footsteps heading over and I turn to see Pit having trouble with opening the flour.

"What are you doing? Idiot, give it here." Dark pit puts the mixing bowl down heads over to Pit. By the time he got to where the angel was Pit managed to open it, but he did it in a way that caused flour to go all over Dark pit.

"Sorry Pittoo!" I start laughing at how funny Dark pit looked with flour on. He turns to me and glares, then back at Pit when he started to laugh too.

"You think it's funny? Let's see how you like it!" Dark pit grabs the bag and pours the remaining flour on Pit's head. Pit shook his head, causing the small pile of flour to fall from his head and onto the floor.

I go ballistic and put the mixing bowl I had onto the counter to hold my stomach. After laughing I wiped the tears I had and looked to see the two angels smirking at me, Pit holding up a second bag. Where he got it I have no idea.

"No no no! I am not getting covered in flour!" I try to run but Dark pit grabbed me and the next thing I know is flour all over my face and in my hair. "Oh you're so gonna get it!" I managed to get out of Dark pit's grip and a flour fight broke out.

After a few minutes of throwing flour the two angels started to wrestle on the floor. I accidentally grabbed the chocolate batter and threw it at the two angels. Once I realized what I did I could see the two glaring. "Oopsie?" I try to escape but I feel wet hands grab me and drag me to the floor. "Hey let me go! You two are getting batter on me!" Suddenly I feel the bowl that I had in my hands on my head, the leftover batter went down my hair and face. "I hate you two."

"Aww you love us!" Pit hugged me, getting more batter on my clothes. I then felt something on my cheek. "Plus you're covered in delicious batter!"

"Did you just lick me!?" I try to move away from Pit and bump into Dark pit. My other cheek felt something. "Not you too!"

"Pit's not wrong though." Dark pit wrapped his arms around my waist. "You do have some feelings, you wouldn't want us to be real if you didn't." My face starts to feel hot, I turn away so I couldn't look at them in the eye.

"Look Pittoo she's blushing.~"

"Shut up!" I stood up just as Mom entered the kitchen.

"What is going on here!?"

"Blame them! I'm taking a shower." I immediately leave so I wouldn't get a lecture from my mother. Looks like I'm gonna have to use the extra ingredients.

///////////////////////////////

Done- *sees it's Feb 5* -_-......... well shit

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter, so with that said

SEEYA!!!!!!!!!!!!