Chapter 8~ The concert

Okay so I said to someone on my oneshot book that I'll be writing a story about a certain computer program, I'm only gonna publish it once five chapters have been written. Okay? Okay! Enjoy this random famdom chapter!

/////////////////////////////

No POV

It was Saturday, a perfect day for a vocaloid concert! You and the two angels were at a concert hall where the vocaloids are well, having a concert!

You decided to dress like your fan made vocaloid. (Sorry it's gonna look like mine but you can change it!) You had a top like Neru's but white and purple, a white and purple skirt with black leggings, shoes like Rin's but black, white, and purple, and neon purple headphones.

Pit and Dark pit were looking at everything, Pit in awed and Dark pit in question.

"So these people pay expensive concert tickets for a hologram?" Dark pit asked.

"Hey, at least no one has to deal with a diva at backstage!" You defended.

"I think it's cool, there's a bunch of awesome things here!" Pit said looking at merchandise. "Ooh! Icecream!"

You looked at him and giggled. "I have a feeling you're gonna like Kaito." You said walking up to the angel who's drooling over the icecream.

"Come on the concerts about to start!" You dragged them and got into the pit in front of the stage.

The concert started with Miku, of course, singing. Then she sang World Is Mine, which you sang along to. Then Len Kagamine appeared in his Embarrassment-Hiding Edolence outfit and you fangirled really loudly.

Pit and Dark pit looked at you for a second but saw your eyes sparkling and continued looking at the computer program in a little bit jealously. But then a giant glowing leak hit Dark pit in the face, Pit laughed but got hit on his head by Dark pit.

Then Rin Kagamine, his mirror image, showed up and they sang Electric Angel. After that Luka sang Double Lariat, then Luka Luka Night Fever.

But the song that caught the angels attention was Rolling Girl with Miku singing it. You sang along with the song perfectly, almost like you kind of felt some of it.

What you didn't know is that since Pit and Dark pit are originally from Japan, they can understand the language. They were shocked at the song but the next one made them feel something else.

The Snow White Princess Is.

That song you sang beautifully along to as well. The angels did think some of the lyrics were related to you but they wanted to be the prince that wakes you up and gives you the happily ever after you deserve.

After the concert you bought costumes that made Pit and Dark pit look like different personality Len. Dark pit had the Unhappy Refrain outfit, which made him more hot. And Pit had his Blue moon outfit, which looked adorable and hot on him.

"You guys look great!" You said but you saw them being surrounded by girls swooning over them. You glared at them and dragged them back to your house.

As soon as you back you sat on the couch and watched some anime on Netflix.

The angels looked at you but Dark pit had an idea. He sat right next to you and got close to your ear.

"Quick question, why did you pick these outfits from that shota hologram?" He whispered in your ear.

You blushed and turned away, "I-I thought the outfit suited you two!"

"So you see me as the bad boy type? And Pit as the cute/hot type? Wow." He continued to whisper.

You tried to scoot away but Dark pit moved you on his lap and grabbed your chin. "Do you really see us like that?"

You turned bright red and tried to get out of his grip but failed. Pit sees the whole thing but decides to join in. He walks towards you and wipers in your other ear, "Yeah do ya?"

You shivered and struggled out of the sandwich they made and ran I to your room.

The two angels look at each other and had slight smirks on their faces.

"Never you were that type" Dark pit said.

"Well you are my dark side, so of course you knew what happens when you provoke me when you try to take my (y/n)-chan away from me."

"Hey, we're sharing remember?"

"Oh I do." Then they continued watching anime.

///////////////////////////

Well that happened!!!!! Anyway hope you enjoyed this and with that said, SEEYA!!!!!!!!!!