I'd do anything...

Hey guys!!! So this might bit be important to you but it's important to me and I wanted to write a sweet moment also so I'm combining both! Enjoy!

/////////////////////////////

No POV

You looked at the temporary fence in shock and sadness. The park that has been a big part of your childhood is being taken down. Your family and other families have help build it, all of it taken down by one complaint that doesn't even matter.

"(Y/n)? You okay?" Pit asked you in worry as you looked at the fence.

"I can't believe they're taking it down, the community build this! Why? Because of some idiot complaining on how the pressure treated wood was poisoning the ground!? That's as much as our backyard fence!" You shouted in sadness and anger. The two angels looked at you in surprise, you really cared about that play structure huh?

"Well it seems that it's gonna go anyway, they already tore down about half of it." Dark pit says, grabbing your arm and dragging you to your house. But you slapped his hand away and looked at him angrily, it seemed like he didn't care.

"I know this doesn't seem important to you, but this is a big part of my childhood! I played here for years, I went to summer camp here, my family helped build this, and most of all. We had my Sister's funeral here. So this is really upsetting to me." You then stomped away not looking to the two.

Pit hit Dark lightly saying, "Way to go Pittoo, now she's really upset!"

He didn't listen though, he was thinking on what to help you. Even if you were mad at him, he knows how to maybe cheer you up.

~Time Skip~

It was midnight (When the MOON is out.....I'll shut up) and everyone was asleep, well but one. Dark pit was laying down until it was the middle of the night to initiate his plan. He sat up and looked at the other in the bed, Pit. They didn't have an air mattress so they had to sleep in the same bed. He then tried to shake Pit awake but nothing. He then tried shaking harder.

'Finally' Dark pit thought as Pit woke and sat up yawning.

"Why'd you wake me up?" Pit whined rubbing his eyes.

"Come on, get dressed." That was all Dark pit said before getting up and changing.

"Why?"

"Because, we're gonna steal some of (Y/n)'s childhood back." He smirked, Pit eyes widened.

"Dude! That's trespassing! It's illegal!" Pit exclaimed, but his mouth got covered up by Dark.

"Shut it, do you want to wake up the whole house?" Pit shook his head, "that's what I thought, now get dressed."

Pit did and they snuck out to the park, and they find most of it not there. Dark pit let out a 'tch' and started climbing the fence, Pit staying behind. Being hesitant on breaking the law and getting in trouble.

"I don't know about this Pittoo." He said seeing as the other is on the other side.

"Would you do anything for (Y/n)?" Dark pit asked.

"W-what?" Pit asked, getting caught surprised.

"Would you do anything for (Y/n)?" Dark repeated.

"Of course! I-.....I love her." Pit said.

"I do too, and that means doing stupid things for that. I want her to keep a piece of her childhood, it means so much to me to make her happy." Dark said, smiling.

"Whoa! You're actually smiling!" Pit exclaimed. "Well......you may love her too, but I'm gonna be the one she chooses!" And he started climbing.

"Not gonna happen!" And off Dark goes to see which you would have played with the most.

After some time, both angels got (f/pp) (favorite park part, must be small) and a few planks of wood. They used their wings so they could get to your house faster with the material.

~Time Skip~

You woke up and looked at your alarm clock to see it was noon. (When the SUN is out.....now I'll shut up) You got up and went to the living room, and you see Pit grining like a goof ball and Dark pit looking the same.

"Okay what did you two do? I can by your face Pit." You said bluntly.

"Just look on the table outside." Dark pit says, but now he is smirking.

You raise an eyebrow and walked to your porch and see the table. Your eyes widen at the parts of the park. You turn and hug the two smiling.

"Thank you! How!? Why!?"

"Well we couldn't just let all of it be taken away, and Pit made me." Dark says, Pit looks at him in surprise.

"But it was-"

"Wow really? That's so nice of you Pit, and you two since I know Pit couldn't hold ALL of that!" You smiled at them, making their hearts skip a beat. "Oh! I should tell my mom! Be right back!" You then ran to tell your mother, since she would probably have done the same thing.

Pit looked at Dark again with a raised eyebrow. "Why did you give me the credit?"

He just shrugged. "I do have a reputation you know." He smirked and went back inside to eat breakfast.

///////////////////////////////

*intense fangirling and hyping*

Pit:Is she okay?

Dark pit:Don't know

Me:*still hyping* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! THE SUN AND MOON TRAILER HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!! *calms down* I am so hyped!! I can't decide between Litten or Popplio! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! *passes out*

Dark pit:Well she's out for awhile, so hope you enjoyed it or whatever. If you didn't, I don't care

Pit:Be nice! Anyway hope to see you soon~ SEEYA!!!!!

Me:*wakes up*That's MY line!!!!