Just some randomness

*looking at a SSB video on YouTube and sees a comment* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I'm dead!!!

Pit:What's the matter?

Me:H-hold on! *continues to laugh*

Dark pit:*takes my phone* What the heck is a dank pit?

Me:*giggles* They meant to say Dark pit hahaha!!! I'm calling you that from now on! Anyway lovely readers! I just wanted to say that if you like these random behind the story chapters then please tell me! I believe I'm funny when I do these so ya! Enjoy!!! Oh and warning no fourth wall, cause I don't care *grabs a hammer* (Also I'm just gonna pretend that the last chapter didn't happen unless some of you want to see what would happen next)

///////////////////////////////

(Y/n) was sitting on the couch in the living on a peaceful Saturday, her laptop wouldn't work and she had to charge her phone. So she got pretty bored. But just as she was about to fall asleep the doorbell rang, since no one else would get the door she got up and looked to see the girl her age.

She opened the door and said. "Hello? Can I help you?"

This girl was a bit different, she had purple hair which was probably dyed and purple eyes which was most likely contacts. Her outfit had a light purple long sleeve shirt with a darker shade of purple vest over, a light purple skirt with dark purple tights, and light purple shoes.

"What the heck are you doing here Poké?"

"I got bored because my laptop won't connect to the Internet and I felt like I needed to update my stories."

"That's gonna take the whole weekend because you're lazy, you know that right? And won't the other characters and readers get mad at you for putting yourself in the story? You get mad when other authors do that."

"True, but I am weird that way. And besides! The characters won't mind, if they do I can just write them out of the story! Anyway can I come inside?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Not until you tell me why you even thought of writing the last chapter?"

"Huh?" She tilted her head to the side.

"The one where you had Pit and Pittoo-"

"Okay I know what you are talking about! Can we not mention it!? I was just testing myself because of my Len Kagamine x Reader book!!!" She turned her head with her arms crossing and a heavy blush on her face. "Can I just come inside?"

"I don't have a choice do I?"

"Nope! Not really!" (Y/n) moved aside for the girl named Poké to walk in.

"Hey who was at the-" Dark pit stopped and stared at Poké. He pointed at her and shouted. "What the hell is she doing here!?"

"Hi Pittoo!" Poké said giggling at a memory.

"Why is the narrator saying weird stuff?" Pit asked walking up not noticing the purple haired female. He blinked and soon realized what I was saying.

"Narrator, don't refer to yourself in the first person. It makes things confuzzling!"

Sorry Mistress. Anyway...

Pit noticed the female and stared at her in shock, soon his shock subsided and he smiled widely. "Poké-chan! What are you doing here!?"

"Got bored and wanted to update the story but I had nothing."

"So you wanted to write another 'Behind the Scenes' thing?"

"Yeah, but I felt like the readers would get upset because the story isn't moving forward. And I have no idea where I'm going with this story anymore."

"People kept on telling you to write it down. Maybe you should listen to them." Dark pit mumbled.

"Shut up! Anyway, how about in this chapter we have Reader-chan or (Y/n) hang out with her friends so she can have more character development? Making the bonds stronger! That and we can have Rose, aka me actually, start a conversation and Madison will interupt and start asking about crushes or something."

"Did you seriously write a whole paragraph of you talking?" (Y/n) asked sweatdropping.

"Yes, yes I did."

"How long will this chapter be?"

"I'm trying to make at least a thousand words." She said walking to the kitchen and grabbing a soda. "It feels weird grabbing a soda from the inside fridge when we have a whole fridge in the backyard full of beer and soda." She said to herself, forgetting she based the house on her owns. "I did? Oh yeah! I'm dumb!"

She walked back to the living room and sat on a couch in between the two angels.

"Isn't Reader-chan supposed to sit there?" Asked Pit.

"Well yes but I love you guys too much, but I don't mind sharing! That's why I write my stories as x readers. Even though my friend hates them so much and says there sexist." She growled. "But I am gonna write regular stories on my back up account! And if they get popular enough turn them into x readers here!"

"Don't you have a comic to draw? And that Bungou Stray Dogs and Show By Rock crossover art to finish?" Dark pit asked.

"Well we have people who are waiting for an update. AND IM NOT GONNA DISAPPOINT!!!!!!!!!" She screamed standing up and pointing up to the sky.

The three just stared at her until she sat back down and grabbed her 3ds. "Do you guys wanna just play Pokémon? I have to speed run Sun for Cosmog so I can evolve it into Solgaleo and give it to a friend."

You still have a hundred or so words to write Mistress.

"Shit........um......" She just blankly stared at the wall hoping that the narrator will just say some things so the goal would be made. While in her head she was thinking about the two angels-

"Nope!!!! Don't say that!!! I know I love them but don't say my fantasies out loud!!" She screamed blushing.

"Why not? Me and Pit aren't even real."

///////////////////////////////

Sorry about that, but I couldn't think of anything. But hey! Something is better than nothing! So again if you like these kind of chapters than please tell me, I feel as if you get to know what is happening in my life so that way I won't have have to write those Author notes. Cause we all know that we don't like them that much.

Anyway with that said I'm just gonna wish the two were real, and update my other stories! SEEYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!