Christmas Time!!!!

Hey guys!!!!!! *dodges a thrown glassware* good to see I've been missed!!!

Dark pit:Where. The hell. Were you!?

Me:Dealing with life *hears shock gasps from Pit* I know, I was surprised too! But enough about that I have to write a crappy Christmas special! And no smut

Reader-chan:Yay, it's gonna be short isn't it?

Me:Maybe....(Yes, very short. I'm writing this late on Christmas Eve)

//////////////////////////////

It's Christmas time and (Y/n) was watching TV, wishing the dining table wasn't in front of the unused fireplace. She huffed and pressed a button on the remote to change the channel. Suddenly her phone vibrated from a text, she put the remote down and grabbed the phone. It was Riko.

Riko:Hi! Is there anything you want for Christmas? I'm in Japan.

Hmm....:(Y/n)

Maybe a small pokemon plushie? I would like another one (besides espeon and Pikachu, too many of those):(Y/n)

Riko:Okay!

(Y/n) put her phone down and sighed, the two angels haven't been home for hours. 'Where are they?' She thought as she grabbed the remote again to flip through the different channels. She decided to stick to the abc channel, which was playing Polar Express.

Somewhere else!

Pit looked around the store he was in, a jewelry store. He and Dark pit were at the mall to buy presents, they didn't notice it was Christmas time until (Y/n) said something. Pit had no idea where Dark pit was, but at the moment he didn't care. He just wanted to find a present for (Y/n).

The same can be said for Dark pit, who was at Gamestop. 'She already got both Sun and Moon, so no pokemon games. Maybe I can get a few plushies, or go to hot topic to find something she might like.' He thought as he looked at the Nintendo 3ds games.

How do they have money? They use the coins from Smash Bros. that (Y/n) saved up for buying trophies. Hopefully she doesn't find out and kill them. (I would, wait what!!! *grabs Thorn Piercer*)

"Is there something you like?" A woman asked Pit as he stared at the necklaces. He jumped a bit and tried to hide is embarrassment.

"Yeah."

"Something for a 'special friend'?" She asked, smirking at his expression. "Don't worry, I'll help ya! So what's she like?"

"Uh well. She's very-" Before he could describe (Y/n) in his words the woman put her hand up.

"Stop right there! Don't give me the long sappy version, it's romantic and everything but save it for the girl." She then smiled at his wide eyes. "Now what is she really like?"

"She doesn't really like to get out much, she likes video games, has a low self-esteem, and can be a total pervert." Pit said bluntly with a blank face. The woman blinked and looked at him in surprise.

"Savage much? And very blunt with a stranger too." She paused and started to think. "What's her favorite color?"

"(F/c)."

She stood there to think and then urged Pit to follow her to the more expensive and special section. There were different kinds of charms for bracelets with colored diamonds and other jewels in the shapes of all different things. "We have this limited time collection! There's tons of video game ones!"

Pit looked around and found the perfect one. A necklace with (whatever charm you want, only one) charm. Pit immediately pointed to that and the woman nodded to grab it and charge it. "Perfect! That'll be about five hundred dollars!"

"Wh-what?"

"Yeah, that charm has real diamonds on it. Would you like it wrapped?" Pit sighed but nodded towards her and paid for the necklace. The woman wrapped it in a snowflake design wrapping. Pit thanked her and ran back with Dark pit, who also got his gift.

Time skip!!

(

Y/n) woke up to her little sister screaming in her face. She got up once her sister left and went to the living room. The rest of her family and the two angels were already there, eating their cinnamon roll (I love traditions!). Soon it was time to open presents.

Dark pit got a bright pink bow from (Y/n)'s little sister, Laney. Pit got various art supplies, (Y/n)'s mom found out his talent earlier in the year. And (Y/n) got (you decide).

Dark pit just about had enough until (Y/n) stopped him. "I still haven't given you my present!" She ran back to her room and bring out two presents. She gave them to the two angels, the light one to Dark pit and the dark color one to Pit.

Pit opened his to find a small charm on a chain. "I had some help from Palutena! So you can fly all the time, but she didn't have enough power to make another one. Sorry Pittoo." She explained to them, seeing that Dark pit's gift was a black punk choker.

"W-well we have gifts for you too, we just got them last minute." The two gave her the presents.

She decided to open Dark pit's first, it was a fuzzy (f/a [favorite animal, mines a wolf]) hat with paw gloves. "Oh my god! I love it!" She hugged Dark pit and then opened Pit's present, wearing the hat. She gasped as she brought out the (charm) necklace.

"How did you get this? Where did you get the money for this?"

"Don't worry about that!" He helped her put the necklace on and the two hugged.

"You two are awesome! You really are my angels." The two blushed, but in their minds. They couldn't help but think about how much they found their angel.

//////////////////////////////

HOLY SHIT IM FINALLY DONE AND ITS MIDNIGHT AND FINALLY CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *passes out*

Pit:Didn't expect her to actually write as much as she did

Viridi:It's a whole chapter length

Dark pit:Guess she's less lazy than I thought

Me:I can hear you guys, oh! And where's my fuzzy wolf hat? *sees Pit wearing it and I'm floating from physic* My fuzzy hat!!!!

*chase scene*

(That's my hat, trying to cover my ugly face while taking a selfie is hard!)

Palutena:Well since that is happening...

Master Hand:We hope you've enjoyed this Christmas special chapter

Palutena:SEEYA!!!!!!!