A Fangirl's rage

Waaaaaaaahhhhh! *crying*

Dark pit:Guys she's at it again!!

Viridi:Not again!!!

Me:*crying intensifies*

////////////////////////////////

You were playing Hyrule Warriors Legends, and you just realized that Marin was confirmed for DLC....

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?" You screamed. "Come on! Vaati is easy to make a playable character! It's simple!"

"She's gonna rant again." Pit noticed reading the comments with Dark pit leaving before it happens.

"I'm out."

"All they have to do is make his hat his weapon! And then use wind as his combos and moves! I mean, they sort of did that with Meldi! So why not Vaati!?"

"Maybe they wanted more females in the game?" Pit asked, but when he say your face he knew he should've kept his mouth shut.

"THAT MAKES IT WORSE!!!!!! If they wanted to put another female character, then they should've still put Vaati in! He has the long hair and girlish voice, and because of stereotypes he has the 'girly' purple." You muttered the last part to yourself. "Tons of people mistook him for a girl!!"

Pit silently sighed to himself. You layer down on your bed and sighed loudly.

"I swear if they don't pit Vaati in the game, I'll take computing classes and make my own mod to put him in! I will do that!" You said as you grabbed your phone and decided to search up Vaati x reader one-shots.

Of course Pit saw this and glared at the screen. 'Man I hate this, she sees me as this innocent angel. But I just want to!-' His thoughts were interupted by you squealing at the fanfic you were reading.

'I've had enough of this!' He grabbed your phone and put it out of your reach.

"Dude what the hay!? I was reading!" You yelled at him and tried to grab it back, but to no avail. He had a strange look on his face, a face that only Dark pit would have.

'Don't tell me that I was right!?' You thought from a week ago.

~Flashback~

You were arguing with Madison again on what Dark pit was.

"I told you, he's not a failed clone!!" You shouted at her.

"Yes he is! Even the official lore says he is!" She shouted back.

"What are you two yelling about?" Dark pit asked as the two angels walked to the table.

"Oh me and (Y/n) were saying how Dark pit is a failed clone."

"HE ISN'T!!!!!"

"HE IS!!!!!"

"So you think he's a failed clone?" Pit asked. "I actually have to agree with Madison."

"What!?" You and Dark pit shouted at the same time. "He isn't and I have proof!"

"Then state your claim!" Madison said, knowing where this is going.

"First off! If the mirror of truth could clone underworld monsters, then why not Pit? The Mirror of Truth is what it name states, it clones the truth of the thing in the mirror! So if a underworld monster was looking at the mirror, then the mirror clones another monster since it doesn't think but is only bloodthirsty. Now Pit is showed to be a lovable, cute/adorable, innocent little angel right?" Everyone nodded with Pit smiling and blushing. "But what if he isn't?"

"Ehh?"

"Here me out, if the mirror of truth shows what's inside then..." You pause and continue, "Dark pit is the true and dark side of Pit! He is what Pit is really like! If Pit could fly on his own and have a place of his own then he would act the same way as Dark pit! But maybe a tiny bit nicer." They look at you with wide eyes, especially Pit.

~Flashback ends~

'I'm tired of this, guess I'll just show her a part of my true colors.' Pit thought as he grabbed and placed you in his lap. He then placed his face in the crook on your neck, you shivered at his hot breath on you skin.

"P-Pit!" You tired to push him off but it didn't work.

He moved your hair behind ear and Pit his hand on the back of your neck. He leaned in and kept your head in place to put his lips on yours. You stiffened, this was your second kiss. You felt him put more presume and felt pressure on you hips, you shivered at the light touches.

You eventually were able to pull away and look at him with widened eyes. He sees this and widen his eyes as well, he put you off of him and runs out the room.

He ran to the hallway and sat there, in a slight depression. 'Why the hell did I just do that!? Nows there's no way she'll choose me, I'm an idiot!' He thinks yet not a single tear fell.

//////////////////////////////

Well that happened at the end....

Dark pit:I'd that really your theory?

Me:Yep! I have not anyone with the same idea....*looks at Pit* Anyway, *cries* Vaati!!! I want my wind mage!

Pit:I'm done, f**k this! *leaves*

Me:*mega gasp* PIT YOU DO NOT CUSS, THAT IS OOC!!!! You get back here young man!!! *chases him*

Palutena:Did you two switch?

Dark pit:Maybe, maybe not I'm not telling you stupid goddess

Viridi:Oh boy, hope you enjoyed this weirdness. Then again Poké is usually weird, anyway she'll update as soon as she can...

SEEYA!!!!!!!!!!