Nosebleeds

Hey guys!!!! Got bored so get ready for a half-*ssed oneshots-like chappy! And some OOCness

//////////////////////////////

Your POV

I was writing a fanfic I was planning on publishing, but it has adult situations. As I was writing a sort of steamy moment, the two angels decided to go into my room.

"Hey (Y/n)-chan! What'cha doing?" Pit asked, looking over at my shoulder. But about of five seconds after looking he suddenly jerks away from me, a big bright blush on his cheeks. "What are you writing!?"

"I'm writing a Len Kagamine x reader fanfic on Wattpad. It's based off of Spice a bit, search the song if you don't know it." I said not remembering who I was talking to.

"Wait Spice? You mean that song about a high-schooler whose crush is sleeping with their teacher and decides to sleep with all the girls at his school?" Pittoo asked.

"Yep."

He then looked over my shoulder as I was typing...

'She blushed and struggled, but he was stronger and had her wrists pinned by only one of his hands. His other was by her head. He smirked at her increasing redness and bit into her ear.

This caused her to let put a surprised squeak, this encouraged him and he went down. From the ear to the jaw line, and to the corner of her lips. Her face turned brighter and Len's smirk widened at this. He pulled away to look at her face, what he sees causes him to freeze.

Her face was so adorable to him, her eyes were squinted shut and had a sakura red to it. Perfect for her shy nature to his touches. He brought himself out of his senses and brought his face close to hers again, his hot breath on her lips.

He stayed there for a minute before he pressed his lips against hers. (Y/n)'s eyes opened and widen at the sudden contact. She tried to struggle again but she felt more forced being put.'

As I typed I didn't notice Dark pit's face becoming red, until I felt something drop on my shoulder. I placed my hand on shoulder to see what it was, when I looked I saw that it was a red liquid.

I jumped up and turned around to see Dark pit's face red and some blood dripping from his nose.

"Really? You two are too inoccent, no one should get a nosebleed from that. I actually have planned on something MUCH worse!" I said surprised at their faces.

"Why did you want to write that!?" Pit asked, still blushing.

"Because I constantly write books that don't have situations like this, yes some are very descriptive. But I wanted something more real and I only wrote something close to adult things but it was only for comedy." I said bluntly.

"But you're fourteen!!" Dark pit shouted at me.

"I don't care! I am a mature woman so don't tell me what to do!!" I shouted back. His eye twitched a bit before he seemed to calm down and smirk at me.

"So you believe yourself as a mature woman? Does that mean you can handle adult conversations and situations?" He asked.

"Yes of course, I've already had those kind of conversations with my dad. I have also seen Law & Order: SVU to understand some situations." I said proudly.

"Then you would be prepared for this?" He then pinned me down to the bed. I was taken by surprised so I didn't get a chance to process what happened when he placed his face near mine.

When everything finally processed my face turned red. He smirked again and placed his face at the crook of my neck, which caused me to stiffen.

"H-hey let go!! This isn't funny!" I exclaimed struggling to escape from his grasp. But his grip tightened and sat up with me in his lap. "Pit! Help me!" I shouted.

He looked at us but I couldn't recognize the look in his eyes. They seemed different. He didn't say anything as he got close to us, I thought he was gonna help me but nope!

He was behind me but instead of helping me, he placed his chin on my other shoulder that Pittoo wasn't on. I could feel his breath on my neck. The he lefted his head and blew into my ear, I shivered at the action but what made me jump and wish I wasn't in this situation was when I felt something wet make contact with the shell of my ear.

"P-Pit! Why'd you-" I tried saying but then I felt a slight pain on my collar bone. Dark pit had just bitten me. "D-dark!"

He didn't say anything, he just looked at me and then bit me again. I would have hit them but they kept my hands down. I decided to struggle harder until they let me go, but that didn't work. As I struggled Dark pit bit me again, but to hard that it made me stop.

"Sorry" He mumbled and went back to my neck.

"G-guy-" I interupted myself with a moan, feeling the touch they're doing is....undescribable. It feels weird, that's all I can say.

"I thought you said that you were a mature adult that could handle adult situations." Dark pit said mockingly.

"B-but I'm only fourteen! I'm not ready for those kind of things!" I exclaimed, blushing at Pit's teeth nearing my neck. I couldn't handle it anymore!

"I was wrong okay!? You're right, I'm too young to think like that! But that's just how I roll!" I shouted, more like squealed and whimpered.

They both pulled away but still kept me on Dark's lap. I sighed in relief but was still stiff. "So can you let me go? I need to update my stories."

"You continue to write that trash and I'll continue on this." He says and moves his hands to my lower back.

I jumped and somehow moved myself away from the two. "Fine have it your way!" I lefted and decided to listen to Kuroneko/96neko and Valshe.

/////////////////////////////

Yeah that was a quote from my unpublished book, so this is kind of real.

Pit:You're really gonna write that!?

Me:Yep!

Dark pit:Am I gonna have to-

Me:I'm gonna run for my life right now! SEEYA!!!!!!