Rose is here....

Hey guys!!! So I need to say this before you read this, this book is based on my life. This has never happened to me, but I've always played this in my mind. Right guys?

*no one's there, there just blood everywhere*

The heck? *looks in a mirror* Shit I became Rose again.....she's my creepypasta oc, so basically my insane side. Enjoy!!!! Now where could they be hiding?...

/////////////////////////////

Your POV

I was sitting on my bed at my dad's house. Ever since my parents divorced I've been changing on who I live with. I'm more of a Daddy's girl, so I love my dad.

I hear the front door open, must be my uncle Rick. Grandma made my dad promise to take care of his older brother, and he's the youngest of eight other siblings! Not to mention that Rick can't even get a job from not graduating past eighth grade.

I walk out of me and my dad's shared room, we live in a mobile home with not many rooms. And I see Rick stumble on his rocking chair, almost crushing out shared dog, Jr. Luckily he moved and went next to his dad, Puppy, I was in second grade when I named them.

"Hey uncle Ricky!" I greeted, he looked at me and I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"Oh hey." He then went back to his tv. I then went back into my room, thank god he didn't bring one of his 'friends'.

Soon Dad came back from working and night fell. It was about midnight when I hear Rick walk into the bathroom. Geez it's sometimes hard being a fourteen year old girl living with a fifty year old dad, and an even older uncle.

But soon he went back, weird it takes him a long time like my dad. I slowly went out of my room with my phone in hand, but suddenly a hand roughly covered my mouth.

I struggled until I heard a male's voice. "Quit it or I'll kill those old geezers!" I stopped, I'm not having my dad get killed, I'm not losing another family member. "That's a good girl, now follower me." He pushed me and urged me forward with his gun, to my head.

I don't know why, but I felt a sudden urge to grab a knife. He then made me go to the door, it doesn't have a workable lock, we're just lucky to live in a good neighborhood. Not anymore. Thank god Puppy and Jr are in my room, or they would have barked at him and he would have...

I shook my head, I can't think like that. I then stomped on his foot, he flinched and gave me the chance to grab a weapon. I'm most likely gonna be raped and killed by this bastard, so why not fight back?

Bad thing was that he could get a clear shot of me from where he was, the kitchen was connected to the living room. Everything else was separated by doors.

I hid behind the counter behind Rick's chair, good thing my pjs are dark. He took a shot but it only hit the floor. I then went to grab a knife right next to the oven, I then froze when the next bullet almost got me. He took another shot but I dodge it somehow and went back to my hiding spot.

He finally had enough and walked into the kitchen. I then tried to tackle him, but it didn't work so well. He went to punch me, but I moved out of the way and kicked his knees. He fell back and I put the knife up to his neck.

He started to struggle. "Don't move, or I won't hesitate to kill you." He stopped and I could see his hand move to the gun that fell a ways away.

I pushed the knife into his skin a bit, leaving some blood to trail down. "Don't think about it." He started shaking in fear. I don't know why, but it felt good seeing someone afraid of me.

He then suddenly flipped over, making me fall down from his back. And I soon found myself pushing the knife I had away from me.

Well I'm gonna die. But I felt a wave of strength run through my veins. I managed to take the knife away and got out from under him. I grabbed the gun and pointed it at him.

He laughed. "You're just a little girl, you can't kill me." But he stopped when he saw my face.

No POV

She had a sick and twisted smirk on her face, her eyes were faded and glazed with insanity. She looked like a killer. Before he could take a step back in fear, he felt pain in his stomach.

"I said I wouldn't hesitate to kill you if you moved." Soon there was blood all over the kitchen tiles, and (Y/n). She still had the sick smile on her face as she continued to torture him with stab wounds in his limbs.

But he wasn't dead yet. So she stood over him, lean to his ear and uttered out the last words he would hear.

"Sweet dreams, see you in hell."

And she stabbed him in the chest, right where his heart is. And she got the gun and shot him in the head, watching his brains fly.

Once she returned to her senses, she looked back in fright at the mess she had made. She ran to her father and told him what happened, letting out a lie or two so she wouldn't be seen as insane. She doesn't want her own father being afraid of her.

(D/n) (dad's name) called the police and told them what his daughter had told him.

But now (Y/n) is having of dream of slicing people into bits, and doing other gruesome things. And the words she said to the man will now, not haunt her but remind her that she had killed someone. And she, truthfully, did feel anything when she did it.

"Sweet dreams, see you in hell~"

/////////////////////////////

Hey guys, what did I do?

Pit:Let's not talk about it

Me:How bad?

Dark pit:You got mistake as JTK

Me:Damnit I hate him!!!!

Viridi:But I thought-

Me:Rose's family was killed by him and she found out after falling for him

Viridi:Oooooooh

Me:Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and with that said,

SEEYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!