You're What!?

WARNING!!! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH GAY/LESBIAN SUBJECTS THEN PLEASE DONT READ!!!! IF YOU DONT CARE (like me) OR YOU ARE GAY, LESBIAN, OR BISEXUAL THAN GO AHEAD AND READ!!!!

You have been warned!!

In all seriousness, if you don't like any of that then don't read this chapter please. Cause the personality I write for Reader-chan is based off of me so....yeah. But if you are okay with that then go ahead and read! Enjoy!

////////////////////////////////

A loud noise was heard all across the city, and what was that you may ask? Why, the cheers of students now that summer has arrived.

"SUMMER!!!! Now time for icecream!!!" You smiled as you, Pit, Dark pit, and Ariel walked downtown towards Basket Robins. You were gonna get (f/f)!(Me:Mines cotton candy!)

"Yep! Now have you finished Negima? I want my manga back." Ariel said as you four entered downtown.

"Nope!"

"Seriously!?"

"Yep!" You smiled again as you grabbed your money for the treats. Pit got plain vanilla, Dark got cookie dough, and Ariel got cotton candy.

Dark pit's POV

We went to a table and started to talk. As we were I noticed (Y/n) was blushing, at who? There was no one else in here surprisingly, but as soon as I thought of that these two girls walked in. (Yes these girls are real, don't judge)

One had half of their hair black and the other light pink, she also had blue eyes in a all black punk outfit. The other had red hair with a boy haircut (don't no how to describe) and blue eyes, she had a tomboy look.

The two walked over and saw us, the half head smiled and waved while the other just waved. I saw (Y/n) blushing and smiling like a dork, basically Pit-stain. As soon as they got their icecream they grabbed two more seats and sat with us.

"Hey (Y/n), who are these two?" Half head asked.

"O-oh! This is Icarus and Dark!" She stuttered, what the? She usually never stutters, unless...

"Cool, hey did I show you the quote that says Will and Nico are cannon!" Tomboy squealed, (Y/n) decided to do the same thing.

"No way!"

"Yes!" The two kept talking until they had to leave. Then Ariel left because of girl scouts or whatever. I stared at (Y/n) until she looked at me, tilting her head slightly.

"Okay what's the deal? You never stutter and you were blushing." Her eyes widen and her face turned brighter.

"I-I was!?"

"Yes you were, now tell me why?" She frowned for a bit but then her face went blank and stated bluntly.

"I'm bisexual and I have a slight crush on those two." My eyes widened at the statement and I grabbed her wrist and dragged her back home.

As soon as we got home I pushed her into me and Pit's (Me:Pit and I!- Dark:Shut up!) shared room and locked the door. "What do you mean you're bisexual!?"

"I mean I like both girls and guys, so what?"

'So what!? That just means I have more competition than Pit your heart damnit!' I thought as I glared at her, she has to be bluffing! She can't like girls, then it'll mean trying harder!

"Look I know you might not like it due to your angry face, but that's just who I am. You can't change that, but don't worry! If that person ever cheats on me I know you and Pit will be their for more support and teach them a lesson!"

I just looked at her and went outside, unlocking the door of course.

Your POV!

I just stood there dumbfounded a bit. I then shook my head to clear my thoughts and went to the backyard seeing my mom, Phil, and my grandmother, who I call Gammie.

"Hey Mom!"

"Hey sweetie, you know that next week I want you here." She said with a slight sad look in her eyes.

"Why?"

"Next week is the week of your sister's birthday. The 22nd of June." I stood there and left to my room. But my mom shouted something before I could get out of hearing range. "You don't have to, I know you'll not want to talk about it! You can be with your dad if you like!"

I went to my room and just sat on my bed, I felt tears rolling down my face.

////////////////////////////////

Short I know but whatever!! Also I have an adorable NetNavi with me since I bet with his Opt and won so get him for a month!

Megaman:........

Me:*remember something* Oh yeah! Garchomp! Come here, you can let Pit go now!

Sapphire's Garchomp:*let's Pit go*

Me:Thanks!

Megaman:I'm surprised that didn't kill him

Me:Actually me too

Pit:Wait! So you didn't know if I would survive or not!?

Me:Not necessarily, but I'm Poké-cha! The author so I am God here!

Megaman:So this is what I have to deal with for month? *sigh*

Me:Hurtfull!!!!! *anime tears*